©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This is the NFL

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Denver should win but I would like to see San Diego make it interesting. I'm looking forward to the Green Bay vs Detroit and Philadephia vs Washington matchups as well.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Damn, the AFC playoffs are already about set at week 10. Packers are hot, Cowboys just got plain lucky.

Glad I put up those numbers comparing QB's from different eras. When a guy who's ok like Schaub can go 43-55 for 527 and 5 td's, kind of shows you how much the game has changed. It's nice to be able to cross compare from different eras.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Some pretty good games yesterday...A few overtimes too.....

Chiefs did a great job...of being fucking useless.....

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Not a good year for Chiefs and Eagles fans for sure. Honestly, no one jumps out at me this year as a great team. A few pretty good ones, that's about it. Should be an interesting final 6 weeks and entertaining post-season.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
It appears to me the Eagles have pretty much given up with the loss of Vick(who was not playing very well anyway) and the probability of Andy Reid not returning next season.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Ya, I think Andy Reid is a solid coach, but he obviously lost control of the team. They're tanking it.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Good games to watch, but only real game of impact is Washington @ Dallas.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Big win for the 'Skins. I don't think they're a playoff team, yet. Their owner is committed though, that's the good thing. They need to add some quality players on both sides of the ball. Dallas just isn't a good team. Need an offensive line for starters. I think Jerry Jones needs a football guy to rebuild that franchise from the ground up. I wonder if it was a coincidence that he was talking to Holmgren?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Almost can't blame Sanchez for last nights loss...Jet's made a lot of good plays, just couldn't hold onto the ball! Almost every fumble was made on a play that would have yielded good gains.....

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
The Jets, from top to bottom are just a bad football team. I'm not sure how much the owner believes in Rex Ryan. Personally I'd clean the entire coaching staff out and start from scratch.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
The Jets, from top to bottom are just a bad football team. I'm not sure how much the owner believes in Rex Ryan. Personally I'd clean the entire coaching staff out and start from scratch.

There should be a few teams getting a staff overhaul this off season...I know the Chiefs should be one of them.....

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
For sure the Chargers and Eagles are going to get complete facelifts. I don't know if Crennel is as much a bad coach as the Chiefs need to get healthy, get a QB and pick up a few players.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Huge game tomorrow Green Bay @ NYG.

A Packer win and they take control of the North with a 3-0 division record. A Giants loss and it's a free for all in the East, with the 'Skins actually having the best division record.

Big game Minnesota @ Chicago. Vikings probably falling back with a loss. San Fran @ New Orleans huge for the Saints.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Some huge games on tap this week. Lots of divisional games now. Falcons put a major hit on the Saints playoff hopes last night.

Big game though, MNF, Giants @ 'Skins. Let's see what they're made of. 'Skins can get back in the playoff picture with a huge home win.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Takes tragedy for the Chiefs to pull one out:rolleyes:

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Ya, Chiefs are off the snide. Unfortunate circumstance, but there's crazy people everywhere, NFL included.

Steelers stayed alive with the Bengals for the 6 seed. Colts are looking strong in the 5 side at 8-4. They have Houston twice, but the Chiefs and Titans at home, so they should be looking at 10-6 or possibly 11-5.

6 seed in the NFC is up for grabs in a huge way. That will come down to the last week more than likely.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Big win for the 'Skins. Outside of their pass coverage, their probably the best team in the NFC East. They are going to be tough if they shore up their holes on defense next offseason. Good run defense, excellent offense all the way around. Need a big TE and one more possession receiver on O.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Another big win for the 'Skins. RG3 is hurt though, not serious, but they're definitely downplaying it. If they win out (Cleveland, Philly and Dallas) and 1 Giants loss (Atlanta, Baltimore, Philly) and they'll take the division. Hard to believe.

Bring back the old George Allen, Over the Hill Gang era uniforms and you start winning football games ;)