©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This is the NFL

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Eagles fell apart on last night's game, didn't they!

They sure did after having a decent showing the week before against Tampa Bay at the end of the game.
I'm really curious as to when and what kind of changes are about to take place in Philly.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
New GM and head coach. Vick is gone. Will probably have to have a rebuild year and evaluate Foles. I don't think there's an impact QB in the draft for 2013.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
NFC playoffs are up for grabs. Hard to believe but the 'Skins control their own destiny. Slide will like that ! Unless they're hiding the extent of RG3's injury, they're going to be a powerhouse for the next 10 years or so.

See if the Jets can stay in the playoff hunt tonight. A loss narrows it down to the Bengals or Steelers for the 6 spot.

Looks like a couple of good backup QB's are available now. Cousins is showing that he can play in this league, and he obviously is never going to see the field behind RG3, so he'll want out of Washington. Alex Smith and Mike Vick are going to be playing elsewhere next year too. Should be interesting.

I think Alex Smith or Cousins would be a good pickup for the Chiefs.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Cowboys v Skins for the NFC East and 4 seed. Didn't think the 'Skins would be ready, but 6 wins in a row is impressive.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Kind of surprised not to see Richard Sherman or Kam Chancellor from the Seahawks on there somewhere. Some good DB's right there !

Andrew Whitworth and Andre Smith are 2 pretty good OT's for the Bengals too. Haven't followed Duane Brown from the Texans much, but maybe he's Pro Bowl caliber. Somebody's opening up those holes for Foster :)

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Can't wait for Sunday night's Dallas Skins' game for the NFC East and 4 seed ! Glad it's the NBC game of the week.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Wow, just can't believe the 'Skins reeled off 7 in a row to win the NFC East. Where's slide? I think he was a 'Skins fan. With those 2 rookies, if they play their roster right, they're going to be a powerhouse in the NFC for the next decade.

Playoff football now, doesn't get any better than that !

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
The seven coaches that were expected to be fired are gone but I think 2 or 3 of them may be head coaches somewhere in 2013.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Seattle has just been bulldozing people. It'll be interesting to see how the Redskins can try and stop them. RG3 is really hobbled with that knee. If he's not healed up a bit better and quicker to get around the corner on the read option, they may have trouble scoring enough.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Ya, Reid should be a good fit. As far as the #1, I'm not sold on Geno Smith. I'd rather see them take Joeckel and get a solid LT for the next decade and go after an Alex Smith via trade. Someone conservative, smart who can compliment Charles and Hillis.

dlux

Oct 24, 2012
Hopefully Reid can turn the Chiefs into a decent team, I like the guy as a coach.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Well, Griffin is done for most of next year. Hopefully Cousins will be able to pick up the slack. Not looking for a totally healthy RG3 until 2014 season for sure. I think he'll be able to regain most of his explosiveness eventually though. He's young.

Still waiting for Tebow to go to the Jaguars.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Good playoff weekend. For the Tebow fans, Denver never made it an inch further, so the millions spent on Manning didn't generate anything extra. It's all about wins, Manning couldn't get it done.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Denver's secondary played like keystone cops. They were all expecting the other guy to pick up the deep receivers. And sadly Peyton ended up making a mistake at the end of the game that you don't expect from him.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Looks like San Fran and the Pats. Hell it's been awhile since the Pats won one !

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Big games tomorrow. AFC and NFC championships at stake. I agree Marshall I also think it will be the 49ers and Patriots coming out on top however the Falcons and/or the Ravens could pull an upset.