©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This is the NFL

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Well K1, Chiefs are getting Alex Smith. The question is: Is he a rich man's Cassell or a bonafide playoff QB?

Can't be any worse then Cassell was I guess...I think he may do well with the Chiefs.....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ya man, the only back I can think of more punishing than Okoye was The Tyler Rose, Earl Campbell.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
The Nigerian nightmare was a bruiser for sure. In 89 he ran over everybody. Steve Deberg is still my favorite Chiefs QB. Dude was carved out of wood. We still don't talk about Rich Gannon round these parts.:banghead:

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Nothing exciting in the draft, that's for sure. Geno Smith's stock plummeted when it was reported that he's got more ego than Cam Newton and much less talent.

Jacksonville will probably grab him to start the 2nd round.

Jets got blasted for their picks, but I thought they were ok. They're not going to score big with Sanchez, so may as well try to win as many 17-14 games as you can.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I know we have a few Patriot fans here. Yesterdays game was one of the most enjoyable I have ever watched.
Yea I know we've won three SB's.
But remember, this team was left for dead five weeks ago and the Broncos are lead by the second coming of God.

This catch by Gronk was incredible.

0ap3000000421868_video_player_cp--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Now we get a well deserved rest before resuming a murderous schedule.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I know we have a few Patriot fans here. Yesterdays game was one of the most enjoyable I have ever watched.
Yea I know we've won three SB's.
But remember, this team was left for dead five weeks ago and the Broncos are lead by the second coming of God.

This catch by Gronk was incredible.

0ap3000000421868_video_player_cp--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Now we get a well deserved rest before resuming a murderous schedule.
I hate the patriots but love this pic;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415018794315.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415018794315.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 30

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Well K1, Chiefs are getting Alex Smith. The question is: Is he a rich man's Cassell or a bonafide playoff QB?

Marshall, what conclusion have you come to about Smith?!

My first thoughts when he came on were that he was not a long distance qb and still I think it is very conservative, which isn't a bad thing because he gives up very few turnovers...But he has shown since losing Charles that he can throw the deep ball, with accuracy and speed.

With how beat up they are on both sides of the ball they sure have turned it around this season on this 6 game win streak and holding tight on that 5th spot!

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Marshall, what conclusion have you come to about Smith?!

My first thoughts when he came on were that he was not a long distance qb and still I think it is very conservative, which isn't a bad thing because he gives up very few turnovers...But he has shown since losing Charles that he can throw the deep ball, with accuracy and speed.

With how beat up they are on both sides of the ball they sure have turned it around this season on this 6 game win streak and holding tight on that 5th spot!

Smith is a bonafide winner and can take a team all the way. No question about that. He makes all the throws and has decision making ability that a Stafford or Cutler will never have. I'd like to see Okoye lined up behind him right now, that's for sure !

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
One man backfield here.

Attachments

• christian-okoye.jpg
    christian-okoye.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Fucking patriots lost to the jets love it lol. Just think the dumb ass seachickens could've won the super bowl last year with a run instead of a pass now look at em loosing to the Rams haha.

Was really hoping for the panthers to go undefeated and win it all since the patriots choked a few years back.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Fucking patriots lost to the jets love it lol. Just think the dumb ass seachickens could've won the super bowl last year with a run instead of a pass now look at em loosing to the Rams haha.

Was really hoping for the panthers to go undefeated and win it all since the patriots choked a few years back.

Ya it's a shame that Carroll outcoached himself in last year's SB. You give it to Lynch 3 straight times and win or lose, otherwise why pay him?