©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Schwarzenegger: No Regrets About Steroids

P

pincrusher

it wouldnt surprise me if those pics were cirulated to try and disprove peoples idea that he took steroids. what better way to make people think he didnt than to have these supposed pics of him at 13 looking huge already. what a joke, to believe someone actually thought people would fall for it.
because dbol was invented about 1954, i would have to say that they were readily available to him even at a young age and since the long term side affects were not known especially for young people taking them, he most likely started at a pretty young age i would estimate around 13-14 yrs old.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Who knows, Arnold may be responsible for the explosion of steroid use here in the USA.

I would have to assume so since there weren't that many people built like that without the use of steroids back in those days. And who wouldn't want to have a tiny waist with a physique like that.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
DragonRider said:
Sure you would have. the difference is you would have dumped her after getting the tang as opposed to marrying her.
Well, that's what I would have done in my younger days.

Arnold was my hero. He was the hottest thing going when I started lifting, but he is still dishonest about his steroid use. Sure he's admitting now after 20 + years that he used them, but he will never tell the truth about the amounts he did.

Maybe not but I guarantee he didn't use half what these guys now day do.

Pain4Gain

Oct 6, 2004
Colorado
oracle said:
I would have to assume so since there weren't that many people built like that without the use of steroids back in those days. And who wouldn't want to have a tiny waist with a physique like that.
Speaking of having a tiny waist and a physique like his; what is the difference these days? Why don't the BodyBuilder's these days have a tiny waist like they did back then? :confused:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Pain4Gain said:
Speaking of having a tiny waist and a physique like his; what is the difference these days? Why don't the BodyBuilder's these days have a tiny waist like they did back then? :confused:
Growth hormone and IGF-1. It causes all muscle to grow including smooth muscle.

Big Mike

Mar 1, 2005
Of course he doesn't regret it. The roids got him where he is today. If not for the roids he would never had been in the shape he was in, hence an Olympian competitor, he would have never got the recognition which got him into acting which led to his involvement into politics over the years.

Simply put, the juice is responsible for him becoming the Governer of Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Big Mike said:
Of course he doesn't regret it. The roids got him where he is today. If not for the roids he would never had been in the shape he was in, hence an Olympian competitor, he would have never got the recognition which got him into acting which led to his involvement into politics over the years.

Simply put, the juice is responsible for him becoming the Governer of Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats a little extreme bro - lol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Big Mike said:

I have to disagree. He just happened to be at the right place at the right time. There are alot of famous athletes who only stay famous in there perspective sports and never get an opportunity to branch out elsewhere. Only a few get that chance. He was just an opportunist and made his fame work for him.

Big Mike

Mar 1, 2005
oracle said:
I have to disagree. He just happened to be at the right place at the right time. There are alot of famous athletes who only stay famous in there perspective sports and never get an opportunity to branch out elsewhere. Only a few get that chance. He was just an opportunist and made his fame work for him.

But it all leads to his physique being what it was, which is due to the juice. Come on, its not like he was a great actor or anything. He could barely speak the language back then and his acting skills suck.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Big Mike said:

You know, he has a point, but this sounds like one of those Snickers commercials where a bunch of random events causes something ridiculously spectacular to happen. Like the one where a guy is helping his friend move his couch, he drops it on his toe and as he screams a record executive drives by and hears him and signs him to a hot new group. Then the guy writes a song called "I want to be your resident" and an adoring public misinterprets the lyrics and writes him in on the presidential ballot and he becomes the next president of the United States.

Big Mike

Mar 1, 2005
DragonRider said:
You know, he has a point, but this sounds like one of those Snickers commercials where a bunch of random events causes something ridiculously spectacular to happen. Like the one where a guy is helping his friend move his couch, he drops it on his toe and as he screams a record executive drives by and hears him and signs him to a hot new group. Then the guy writes a song called "I want to be your resident" and an adoring public misinterprets the lyrics and writes him in on the presidential ballot and he becomes the next president of the United States.

LOL!!!!!!!!! :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: