©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Its Hump Day!

M

McKenzie

pincrusher said:
ok now its your turn cookie :D
great pics mckenzie. your gonna make all the guys jealous of your current very large boyfriend :)
like the nice blue water in the background in those beach shots although it did take awhile to notice the actual beach LOL

He left today for San Paulo Brazil to compete. He'll be there a week....I hope he does well, he has some big competition.

The beach is my backyard....thats where I live (on the beach). Those are outdated really....I've done a cycle since then and getting ready to start another one.

Thanks guys...and you too Cookie. Cant wait to see your pics and I'll try and update mine shortly.

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
He left today for San Paulo Brazil to compete. He'll be there a week....I hope he does well, he has some big competition.

The beach is my backyard....thats where I live (on the beach). Those are outdated really....I've done a cycle since then and getting ready to start another one.

Thanks guys...and you too Cookie. Cant wait to see your pics and I'll try and update mine shortly.
do you know if his competition will be aired on tv? would love to watch. will make me even more jealous knowing our very own hottie mod is dating one of the competitors :)

M

McKenzie

No it wont....this is all preparation for the World's. The top few of this comp will go to World's and compete.

**I dont wanna give out too many details due to confidentiality...sorry :( **

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
No it wont....this is all preparation for the World's. The top few of this comp will go to World's and compete.

**I dont wanna give out too many details due to confidentiality...sorry :( **
sorry about that. will keep my big mouth shut LOL