©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Busch Gardens

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
has anyone here ever been to busch gardens. i will be going there next weekend 27,28,29. it will be my first time,and i have lived in florida for 11 years. they have a small budweiser brewery so i will get the chance to taste fresh brewed bud......on the 29 we will be going right across the street to a big ass water park. besides of going camping last weekend this will be the first real thing i have done all year...

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Have fun bro. I wish I could take a vacation but you wouldn't believe the incredible assholes I work for. Last time I was away was summer 2003. We went to Lancaster PA. Got a cabin in the woods. If you're every looking for something low key to do this is the place. BTW, never been to Bush Gardens.

M

McKenzie

In July I went to Walt Disney World, Sea World, Animal Kingdom. No Busch Gardens tho :(

**I live in Florida too**

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Bro I live in Tampa and Busch Gardens has a new roller coaster that will knock your socks off. Actually they have several but this new one is a trip. Adventure Island water park is cool (Dont know if its still named that) and its so freakin hot now I bet youll be in the water all day. You will Def have fun unless you hurl on the rides lol.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
McKenzie said:
In July I went to Walt Disney World, Sea World, Animal Kingdom. No Busch Gardens tho :(

**I live in Florida too**
really thats pretty cool i am central florida around orlando area. never been to sea world either thats next on the list but for now next weekend i wanna ride the rides.. i invited my cousin who is a little older than i but he has always been my idol. he was the reason i finished school so i could be just like him ,he was always there for me when i was little even thoug he was older he always let me go places with him and his friends ... o now he is 6'6'' and about 300 ibs (pretty big boy)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Parker123 said:
Bro I live in Tampa and Busch Gardens has a new roller coaster that will knock your socks off. Actually they have several but this new one is a trip. Adventure Island water park is cool (Dont know if its still named that) and its so freakin hot now I bet youll be in the water all day. You will Def have fun unless you hurl on the rides lol.
yeah thats what i heard no puking for me it will be great i have been to adv.island about 5 times i love it there