©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Here

pump_hungry

Oct 5, 2005
Hey everyone, I'm starting to do research about AAS, been seriously thinking about using it. I'm 5'11" 207lbs, bf% about 10%. I've been working out for about years and now I really want to bulk up. If you guys have any tips or tricks of the trade let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

P

pincrusher

welcome to the board. your best bet is to start out by reading all the stickies in each section and also just do a general scan of the subjects in the anabolic forum. you should be able to answer alot of your basic questions this way and it is better for the person who is thinking about using AAS to have a very good understanding of how they work etc., instead of just relying on others to tell them what to take.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
NEWB here going to start my first cycle soon, been lifting for 7 years now stats 214 lbs bench max 350 squat max 500 never measured arms waist 36. hope u guys can help me out,

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Welcome to AnaSci

Add my welcome

RE what Pin said...read those stickies, and unless you have a mind like a steel trap take notes...in fact Im putting it all in a journal so I can remember where Ive come from and follow my progress you might want to consider it :)

again welcome

Nitrateman

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
thanx bro thats sounds like a good idea never thought of it..always try to remember..but i think im going to do that thanx for the advice as far as read what pin said i have been reading everything 4 times over..it seems like im completely fascinated with this stuff.