©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Illusion Suspension

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
Captain Canuck said:
TNE doesn’t convert to estrogen as badly as longer acting esters such as enanthate and cypionate, thus less water retention and bloating. Also less chance of gyno

Tee are you going to take TNE?

I did a short cycle with TNE and Winny before it was a good cycle for me.
Week 1-6 TNE (Test No estrogen) 75mg ED
Week 1-6 Winny 50mg ED

not true at all. becuase TNE is pure test, it WILL have a faster conversion to estrogen thus bloating and gyno could become an issue if no ancillaries are involved.

and as i stated in my above post, TNE stands for Test No Ester, NOT Test No Estrogen.

were you shooting your 75mg of susp twice a day or what? you have to remember that susp will be in and out of your system very quickly. to only shoot once per day or eod is dumb. get prop if your going to do that.

and heavy, you need to get a hold of some micronized test suspension. that shit will flow through a slin pin therefore making twice/daily pokes a breeze. you need to ditch that 20g, seriously.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
a-bomb83 said:
not true at all. becuase TNE is pure test, it WILL have a faster conversion to estrogen thus bloating and gyno could become an issue if no ancillaries are involved.

and as i stated in my above post, TNE stands for Test No Ester, NOT Test No Estrogen.

Sorry a-bomb83

Yes that's what I mean Test No Enanthate.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
a-bomb83 said:
Test No Ester, yes.
Thanks. I knew thats what it meant, but I had never seen tose vials before and thouight some UG dude may have named his shit after it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Captain Canuck said:
Tee are you going to take TNE?

I have taken it from converted synovex with converted fina in the past. It was the best cycle I have ever done. 100mg TNE EOD and 75mg Fina EOD

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Damn, now I am loving this stuff!! I am up 6 lbs already, and its day 5, and i dont even look like Im bloating or holding water at all. My energy levels are up and i feel awesome. I think I found my new favourite drug, next to tren.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
BIGSARGE said:
Test No Enathate? Dude Get Off The Crack
These boys are in the woods.rural.(viv-a-vis)"The Crank Cook"
playing with who knows what.LOOOOVE the TREN, and TESTw/o ester?Im no pincushion...No enanthate? Just shake the powder in a bottle of JD and drink it...
(hey, everything I just said,Im on medication for it so i am Probably just kidding)

ewok1972

Apr 24, 2010
u only need one shot per day. its a very fast acting. 2-4hrs before workout is perfect. u dont need active test life at 2 am. where people get this info is dumb. dont listen to the amateur saying pin 2x/day. then use 200mg/day all at once,. its like dbol. i use 40mg/day but do all at once. no need to keep levels constant. plus the more u use through out the day the more u increase side effects.

again...save ur product and do once per day. susp is pure test. prop is not. fucking newbie to the gear world. not u. dumb ass giving dumb ass advice.

one per day

peace

Last edited:

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
and if you gotta use a 20g to shoot with then your gear is shit.i have oil based test susp and base both 100mg/ml and 50mg/ml that flow thru a 25g with ease.only prob i get is it crashes once in a blue moon.test susp/base shouldn't be the primary source of your exogenous form of test anyway.that's where the 2x a day shit came from.mine is either sust or cyp and 1-2hours before i workout i hit 100mg of base or susp.turns it up a few notches.if you don't know what you're talking about then don't give advice.do some real footwork and research first.then put in some actual experience time then come back and talk.
some dudes know a few terms and they know it all."in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.'