©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol use

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
can any clen users tell me about their experiences, and so on and so forth

A

armani1072

i have used it a for a bit. best way is to go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off pyramid the doseages from 20mcg to no more than 100mcg then back down to 20mcg for the last 3 days.

beware of the shakes, :D if you are injecting anything else do that before your dose of clen. Some say that it surpresses your appetite but i didn't see that but then again i was on EQ at the same time. i haven't seen a huge drop in weight but my bf looks to be subsiding a little :) alot of it omo is going to be user dependent so it will vary from user to user.

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I did the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off cycle myself. I am about to finish my 3rd 2 weeks of being on clen. Along with a strict diet, mostly low carb, I so far have gone from 22% BF to 16%BF. I think that it works great. I pyramided up to 120mcg per day. The shakes are not that bad to me, if you were to hold out your hand it would shake as if your nerves were shot. I got use to the shakes after about 3 days, then they really didn't give me any problem. Overall I love Clen!

A

armani1072

yeah the shakes would be like if you had about three espressos :D

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
This stuff is excellent for fat burning, at the end of my last course I took 5 tablets (0.02mg) each day for 28 days and dropped a s**t load of fat, the results where absolutely amazing!... I could sleep on the stuff and still had an appetite.

As for the shakes I simply got used to them, they went away... However it was quite funny when other people, especially at work noticed them and point them out to me....

It's also a bronchilator (can't spell) and I'm sure it has helped my breathing a lot, especially as I do a lot of swimming and can now do full lengths underwater, where as before I could only manage 1/2 to 3/4 of a length (25m pool)

I'd recommend it!

Cinders.