©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Has anyone had testosterone and estradiol levels checked while using MENT/Trestolone?

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Does it raise/lower total T, free T, estradiol, etc? Anything to expect that looks out of the normal? Only thing I'm aware of is that HDL goes down a little.

I'm talking about a really small dose here.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The only thing I can attest to is that HDL goes down my GFR dropped about 12 points...yikes! I'm usually at 88 and I was 76 after that. Luckily I've NEVER had protein in my urine. Back to basics!!

cmryan

Donating Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does it raise/lower total T, free T, estradiol, etc? Anything to expect that looks out of the normal? Only thing I'm aware of is that HDL goes down a little.

I'm talking about a really small dose here.

Trest (like any aas) will completely shut down your own production of test. And being that it's not converted to test itself, a blood panel (if you're only using trest) should show test at essentially zero. As for E2, I'm not truly certain. Trest does aromatize but into methyl estradiol. I'm not sure if that would show up on a normal blood panel.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
The only thing I can attest to is that HDL goes down my GFR dropped about 12 points...yikes! I'm usually at 88 and I was 76 after that. Luckily I've NEVER had protein in my urine. Back to basics!!

I had blood tests done on trest last year but not the male hormone panel. Now that I look back, it did lower my eGFR just a tiny bit, but I used a very low dose. It was still higher than when I don't use 2g astragalus.

Trest (like any aas) will completely shut down your own production of test. And being that it's not converted to test itself, a blood panel (if you're only using trest) should show test at essentially zero. As for E2, I'm not truly certain. Trest does aromatize but into methyl estradiol. I'm not sure if that would show up on a normal blood panel.

I am on TRT at 20mg daily so I guess I would expect my total and free test to look the same with or without trest? I read it doesn't convert to regular estradiol but I kind of want to see it to believe it.

cmryan

Donating Member
Feb 19, 2019
I am on TRT at 20mg daily so I guess I would expect my total and free test to look the same with or without trest? I read it doesn't convert to regular estradiol but I kind of want to see it to believe it.
Oh ok. I’d expect your total and free test to be the same as well.

And trest doesn’t convert to regular estradiol. If you decide to try trest, start small. Like 10-15mg/day.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Oh ok. I’d expect your total and free test to be the same as well.

And trest doesn’t convert to regular estradiol. If you decide to try trest, start small. Like 10-15mg/day.

I'm not new to trest and 10-15mg a day is exactly what I do. I'm just new to getting a male hormone panel on trest lol

cmryan

Donating Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm not new to trest and 10-15mg a day is exactly what I do. I'm just new to getting a male hormone panel on trest lol

My apologies for assuming. From your OP, I assumed you were considering using it and inquiring about potential side and effects and how they'd appear on a blood panel. And 10-15mg is a blanket statement I tell everyone so they can appreciate how potent it is, and at that dose you probably won't need AI.

If you get a blood panel done I (and I'm sure others) would love to see the results. I don't believe methyl estradiol will show up on the panel but it would be great if it does.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
My apologies for assuming. From your OP, I assumed you were considering using it and inquiring about potential side and effects and how they'd appear on a blood panel. And 10-15mg is a blanket statement I tell everyone so they can appreciate how potent it is, and at that dose you probably won't need AI.

If you get a blood panel done I (and I'm sure others) would love to see the results. I don't believe methyl estradiol will show up on the panel but it would be great if it does.

I'll post up the results when I get them for informational purposes

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Never seen anybody with a panel done personally...nor have I used the compound. Maybe in the future if m ore positive feedback comes in.

I'm more of a tried and true guy....stick with the basics that have proven themselves over a long-haul....

...though i'd try something new (well, new in terms of being used over a few years) if I see more people talking of it's liking.