©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

End of cycle pics

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
photo (2).JPG

Ok Guys, I ran 12 weeks of test, deca, and mast. I changed my diet some and cut down from 245 to 222lbs. I also ran t3, and clen for the final few weeks. Here are some pics. I wish I had some before pics, but don't....

I have a pic that shows my legs, but I think my wife has it. My legs are way more vascular than my upper body. I will see if I can locate and post it. I have really busted my ass on leg day for the past year or so.

I enjoy being a 45 year old grandfather and having young guys ask advice of me. I even had a trainer at the gym ask me about nutrition last week....

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Looking good grand pa
Did someone take the first pic of you while you we're standing in the stall taking a piss ?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Naw man, I was outside the door to the tanning booth and it had a perfect mirror angle to get a side shot.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Lookn good old man. .oh i guess im older lol .. howd u like the t3 and was it tabs or oral liquid? Thks ib..

Ib, that was that free fat loss cycle from Get Roids. The stuff worked is all I can say. 20 lb bodyweight loss in less than 3 months with no real loss in strength.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Great work! I love the looks we get our age. Do you feel you get way more attention and get asked more questions just cause your older?

Most certainly. That trainer that was asking about diet was about 21 years old. My 2 daughters are older than him. But I guess you learn from what seems to work. I love the attention in the gym from the younger crowd.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I know what you mean, it seems like the older we get, the more we're not supposed to look like this. I love this graduation from the meathead to this secret source of information. my wife always tells me, "I can't take you anywhere!"

zezazi

Jan 27, 2013
it's funny.

there's a guy who looks like you at my gym. young high schoolers won't leave him alone. there'll literally be a kid or two waiting for him to finish a set to ask him a question. i've talked to him a few times about the upcoming football stadium and he went on a rant about how he keeps getting asked for gear.

kinda off-topic but just thought it was funny

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Chris you have cut quite a bit but have not lost any mass looking good man and I'd say the wife has more than just leg pics.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
lookin good pal.
u did really drop the bf% from yur last pic on alinboard i remember.
keep it up
u,dud,formula,ib and others are settin a good example for us youngins.

i hope to still look good and huge wen im in your age bracket

good job