©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Petite's Pics!!!!!

21.5GUNS

Apr 5, 2005
Nice pics, I am actually training two women for a figure comp coming up this September. Cap your delts off and add a little to your lats to emphasize your taper and I would say your there! Good luck.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Besides you looking awesome in those pics.....I love the fact that your toes are done..No I don't have a foot fetish...I notice the little things....AWESOME

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
chromedome said:
You look incredible. How bout some shots with you flexing and showing off some of that lean muscle?

Dude - this thread is old as dirt. I saw some recent pics of Petite - shes old and gray and wrinlkly now. j/k - I'm sure she is still awesome!

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
imdaman1 said:
Dude - this thread is old as dirt. I saw some recent pics of Petite - shes old and gray and wrinlkly now. j/k - I'm sure she is still awesome!

Yeah, this thread is old as dirt! The only female we have on the board now are Oracle & myself and we're not much to look at!

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
STEELADDICTION said:
Yeah, this thread is old as dirt! The only female we have on the board now are Oracle and myself, and we're not much to look at!

Now that's classic!!!

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
great pics, u r a very gorgeous, dedicated lady. kudo's. i do have to say i like the lake pic alot. i like water...i also agree with war nerve railroad pid is great...