©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

transformed

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Fucking incredible!!! Aside from looking better I'm sure you must feel like a completely new person. Great work

Honestly I've been through so much shit the last few years (divorce two bad car accidents, i gave away everything i worked for except my kids,) that i really don't recognize that guy anymore. I'm so far removed from that guy. I don't drink alcohol anymore I don't eat like shit, my lifestyle is totally different. I kind of got a few second chances so I'm gonna make the most of it. I feel great today I got rid of a lot of bullshit in my life including some body fat.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Honestly I've been through so much shit the last few years (divorce two bad car accidents, i gave away everything i worked for except my kids,) that i really don't recognize that guy anymore. I'm so far removed from that guy. I don't drink alcohol anymore I don't eat like shit, my lifestyle is totally different. I kind of got a few second chances so I'm gonna make the most of it. I feel great today I got rid of a lot of bullshit in my life including some body fat.

Awesome transformation!! Simply inspirational!!

And more impressive that you done all this while at yr life lowest, others might have gone the opposite direction...dope,alchohol,abuse...etc.

Well done, and keep it up!! Your kids will be proud of u!!!:action-smiley-033:

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Awesome transformation!! Simply inspirational!!

And more impressive that you done all this while at yr life lowest, others might have gone the opposite direction...dope,alchohol,abuse...etc.

Well done, and keep it up!! Your kids will be proud of u!!!:action-smiley-033:

I never looked at like that. Just did what I thought I had to for me and my kids. I would venture to say getting back to lifting probably saved my life. Thanks man.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
A+ brother! You don't even look like the same person! You look great! Good job!

paak

Aug 17, 2011
I've been to hell & back. The good news is we are back. That's why I love this board - lots of similar stories. You have a good heart bro! You deserve a good pay off. Congrats.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wow thats awesome and it truely shows what dedication and iron mindset can do.. cool ..i hear slimquick fired Kardashian cause her ass got to wide from her baby so shave your ass , thong up , and make 5 mil..

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Hey thanks everyone. I got a lot help from some really good people on boards like this. So I never did it anything alone.

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Yeah I am. But not to proud i don't want to think I'm done with this. I want to be doing it forever. Hope a few people find some inspiration in those photos. I hope some people realize it's not just some photoshop shit it's also real. It didn't take three years either just took me three years to find the photos again.

Awesome job bro!! VERY inspirational.... Thank you

lifterwv

Dec 10, 2014
this is me about 3 years ago when i was getting back into training again. after kids, marriage, house and that family shit i stopped training and here are the results of that.

then me 2 days ago. it'd hard to believe i looked like that now. it's been a while since i was that fat and out of shape.

holy fuck man!! incredible!!