©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

End of cycle pics

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. I'm nowhere near the conditioning level of some of you guys, but hell, all we can do is keep pushing. For me, I have found Masteron to be very effective for me and my body type. The deca is perfect for my old bench presser shoulders. I guess we each have to figure out which gear works best for each of us. I'be decided to add 125mg deca to my weekly trt because it has been damn near a miracle drug for receiving joint pain.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. I'm nowhere near the conditioning level of some of you guys, but hell, all we can do is keep pushing. For me, I have found Masteron to be very effective for me and my body type. The deca is perfect for my old bench presser shoulders. I guess we each have to figure out which gear works best for each of us. I'be decided to add 125mg deca to my weekly trt because it has been damn near a miracle drug for receiving joint pain.

Don't sell your self short you look good bro, and I also remember some old pics over at Alin board and you have come a long way
Hopefully that bonus check is big this year and you can reasearch some GH next year :headbang:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice full delts there bud. Looking really good. That grandpa stuff is allright
isn't it? At 51 I have 11. Granddaddy at age 32. WTF!.
Anyway lot of 20-30 -old guys would give their left something to look like that.
Hard work shows. Thx , T.