©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's up everyone!

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Pic from a few weeks ago. I've since then went back to maintenance calories to try and tighten my midsection back up.

Started using injectable carnitine about 3 weeks ago....and I'm down almost 5 lbs without really trying.

I need to take some more pics.....but first I need to shave off all this body hair I've accumulated. Never was bad until I hit 40....now it's like I'm a gorilla after 2-3 weeks.

ecdcbbb6af60e61e58f8c882ae9359da.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
So just an update as I hate posting older pics.

Today marks week#6 of my blast. 250mg Test and 300mg of Primo. The last pic I took I felt I was gaining a little too much body fat, so I dropped to maintenance calories and added Synthetine in at 3ml preworkout. This week marks week#4 of that change.

I have dropped almost 5lbs...and I haven't been trying. Just focusing on beating my logbook in the gym and letting things tighten up.

Here is a comparison pic between the two. On the left was about 4 weeks ago same time as the pic I just posted...and on the right was just two days ago. Not a lot of difference between the photos....but in person you can really see a difference.

So I'm liking the injectable Carnitine and will continue with it.

NErGa6R.jpg

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Looking like you do at 40+ yrs of age shows the hard work and dedication you put in. KEEP it up!
Well....your products have had a big helping hand in it all believe me!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Looking solid brother. Arms and delts are really starting to pop. Keep up the good work.