©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is the deal with WU now?

steelsouth

Donating Member
May 18, 2017
I was really confused and I intimidated on how to use crypto but after a little reading and doing it a couple of times it is SO much better than WU. I then started trading and investing some a year ago and have done fairly well even though the market is pretty dead at the moment.

I would be willing to help anyone on via PM if they need help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blazed_noob

Donating Member
Sep 28, 2017
I only used the paper form WU back in the early 2000's to guy gear. Now I just do it all from my phone or computer. WU app is easy and Coinbase for crypto is even easier. Takes like 2 minutes to send funds.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Jstarks11

Nov 11, 2019
I only used the paper form WU back in the early 2000's to guy gear. Now I just do it all from my phone or computer. WU app is easy and Coinbase for crypto is even easier. Takes like 2 minutes to send funds.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Sorry to highjack thread, but first, yes my western union that I currently use is paperless.
Second, on this crypto stuff and the coinbase.... Where does bitcoin come into this???
Thanks

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have never had an issue with Western Union or MoneyGram. Bitcoin is even easier now!

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
I just had a transfer cancelled from Moneygram and have to wait 3-10 days for a refund or maybe longer. I really need to learn how to use bitcoin and get with the revolution