©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big enough balls?

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
I've heard that I can be really harsh on your teeth. Not sure if fact or myth but I now some who drink it from a straw for that reason.

It is very ruff on the teeth just like coca cola its an acetic compound.
Over time it can eat away at your enamel, you can't get your enamel back.
A straw as dentists would tell you would bypass it hitting all the teeth, they would also tell you the best way would be take it or use it then cleans your mouth and brush away the acid.

Cider vinegar has been a go to for years for bumping up the immune system, and cleanses the blood. Great stuff to add in a cleanse as well.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I used to take it direct every morning, but the acid will eventually mess your teeth up bro! Better to dilute with something. I don't take it anymore, never saw a benefit and I personally think it made my GERD worse at the time.

monster-ish

Jul 27, 2017
Does it really help with heartburn? Anadrol has given me a ton of heartburn lately and it's pretty aggravating.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It definitely helps. But for short term heart burn. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who has like chronic heart burn

steelsouth

Donating Member
May 18, 2017
It definitely helps. But for short term heart burn. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who has like chronic heart burn

Ok good deal, I will give it a try since I have never had any issues until now. Thanks for the response!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Every morning 2 shots in 4oz warm water, 1 shot lemon juice and cayenne pepper.

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
1oz shot straight every morning.

Tastes like sadness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I used to take it straight but guys I advise against that. Dilute with 4-6oz of water. The stuff will destroy the enamel on your teeth taken straight.

Here's a cool video from Dave. I usually don't listen too much to Dave because he can be outdated with his info, but he us spot on here.

[ame]https://youtu.be/qCV67AVTiJE[/ame]

ucsumma

Aug 17, 2018
I used to take it straight but guys I advise against that. Dilute with 4-6oz of water. The stuff will destroy the enamel on your teeth taken straight.

Here's a cool video from Dave. I usually don't listen too much to Dave because he can be outdated with his info, but he us spot on here.

https://youtu.be/qCV67AVTiJE

I've always heard that about teeth, but honestly don't quite understand it - when I take a shot I don't know that hardly any hits my teeth.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I've always heard that about teeth, but honestly don't quite understand it - when I take a shot I don't know that hardly any hits my teeth.

I noticed some sensitivity when I was taking it straight which is why I stopped. My teeth take abuse from all the coffee and smoking, so I rather dilute the ACV and not do more harm.