©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winter cycle

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I like the water based suspension ,I take 300mg an hour it so before workout when I'm feeling lazy.
I stocked it do have enough for awhile
There in 40ml vials ,works really well.
I don't like it when the syringe isn't full lol.

If I had more I would use some more, I feel good on the stuff. However, I only secured 30ml of it, so I have to budget it out at 1ml a day to make it last. Next cycle I will get more. Mine is 75mg/ml oil based.

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
If I had more I would use some more, I feel good on the stuff. However, I only secured 30ml of it, so I have to budget it out at 1ml a day to make it last. Next cycle I will get more. Mine is 75mg/ml oil based.

Careful. 300mg is a lot. @ 400mg you'll be like mike Tyson biting peoples ears off! :D

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Careful. 300mg is a lot. @ 400mg you'll be like mike Tyson biting peoples ears off! :D

Thanks for the warning, with my luck I'd bite my own ear off...

No, I will double to 150mg a day pre workout and maybe increase a little each week from there until I find that sweet spot of benefits vs sides.

I did break a PR yesterday on iso-press flat bench that may have something to do with the suspension. On my heaviest set I load on ten 45lb plates (all it holds, 5 on each side), and normally can only get 3 reps. Yesterday I got 4, even though the last part of rep 4 was ugly. Definitely an improvement.

Last edited:

adammac

Jul 1, 2013
I love the taste of TNE when I'm pinning! I'm curios now if I should just drop the orals and just use TNE as a kicker

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I love the taste of TNE when I'm pinning! I'm curios now if I should just drop the orals and just use TNE as a kicker

Why not? Ive used it throughout a whole cycle just as a pre workout supp. Very versatle. Enjoy!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm about out of suspension now. I think I have a about 5 days worth left on the 30 day kickstart. I am thinking about running it all cycle long during my late spring/summer cycle. I don't mind daily injections, but if someone can't handle daily pinning, they should not look into suspension.