©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Titus Yelling as he hits every pose....

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
LOL. I mean, not that I look anywhere near that great, but it's still funny to see.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Those two didn't get along too well. Titus looks like shit considering all the drugs he took...barely has a back.

This is Titus' cycle as he told it to Dante Trudel and Dante posted it years later...

5 different testosterones adding up to about 5500mg of testosterone a week.
Included in that was...

- 100mg plus of Suspension a day
- 1000 plus Enanthate
- 1000 plus Cypionate
- 1000 plus Proprionate a week
- 1000mg plus of Sustanon a week (yea i don-t get the rhyme or reason either, he just did it)

And I'm missing something because it was over 5 grams of testosterone.
- Deca--in high amounts
- Dball---in high amounts
- Equipoise--in high amounts
- Masteron--in high amounts
- Tren---using finiplix derivative (pellets) in high amounts
- Winstrol V--100-150 mg every day I think he said
- I think Winny tabs too

I am missing something or two because it came out to 13-15 just steroids if I remember correctly..it was just freaking ridiculous.

- Nubain

- A lot of gh I want to say 10-13ius (sorry this was past mid 90's--i have it in my notes somewhere but they are buried)

- Insulin

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Those two didn't get along too well. Titus looks like shit considering all the drugs he took...barely has a back.

This is Titus' cycle as he told it to Dante Trudel and Dante posted it years later...

5 different testosterones adding up to about 5500mg of testosterone a week.
Included in that was...

- 100mg plus of Suspension a day
- 1000 plus Enanthate
- 1000 plus Cypionate
- 1000 plus Proprionate a week
- 1000mg plus of Sustanon a week (yea i don-t get the rhyme or reason either, he just did it)

And I'm missing something because it was over 5 grams of testosterone.
- Deca--in high amounts
- Dball---in high amounts
- Equipoise--in high amounts
- Masteron--in high amounts
- Tren---using finiplix derivative (pellets) in high amounts
- Winstrol V--100-150 mg every day I think he said
- I think Winny tabs too

I am missing something or two because it came out to 13-15 just steroids if I remember correctly..it was just freaking ridiculous.

- Nubain

- A lot of gh I want to say 10-13ius (sorry this was past mid 90's--i have it in my notes somewhere but they are buried)

- Insulin

Obviously he just abused everything and I always totally understand when guys state x bodybuilders used/uses this amount so basically should look better. Although over the years I have learnt that thinking can be heavily flawed. Now with small doses it applies much more imo. Meaning if a guy looks incredible and is on 400mg test and 20mg winny per day that is super impressive. So the logic is definitely there. But for 3 grams to 5 to 7 to 9 grams I don't think there is that much difference and laws of diminishing returns increases as the dose does.

You could take any bodybuilder with a weak body part and no matter how many drugs they take it's not the most important factor. If you have a weak back on 1g aas you will probably have a weak back on 15g aas.

No real point in my post but that way of thinking has always stood out to me so I figured I would just comment on it. Take me for example I could take 10 grams of gear from now for 1 year straight and everyone would state I look shit for 10 grams of gear. But if anything 10 grams would probably make me look worse over time due to the many ways it would wreck havoc on my system. Some guys just abuse for the sake of abuse but half the time they would look and feel better on 1/2 the dose. His body probably didn't know what to do with all the stuff he put inside himself.