©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

WARNING Muscle Milk Contains

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Just watched a long report done by the consumer reporting agency. They did several clinical trials and discovered that multiple doses of muscle milk and EAS myoplex have high levels of Arsenic, and other dangerous trace metals. Great now I have to take my tub of cookies and cream back Tuesday!!! WTF....Arsenic :confused: Report started June 3rd and aired again today!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Almost forgot! Thanks for the heads up.
I use to like the muscle milk when it came out...seems it went down hill thought the past few times I tried it.
Poor quality compared to Synthepure.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I use to like the muscle milk when it came out...seems it went down hill thought the past few times I tried it.

Ahhhhh Hell!! There's nothing like some SynthePure.:afro:

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Just watched a long report done by the consumer reporting agency. They did several clinical trials and discovered that multiple doses of muscle milk and EAS myoplex have high levels of Arsenic, and other dangerous trace metals. Great now I have to take my tub of cookies and cream back Tuesday!!! WTF....Arsenic :confused: Report started June 3rd and aired again today!!!

Hey, at least you found out about it so you can stop taking it:(

MRDevious

Jun 28, 2010
Muscle Milk will make you fat anyway....shitty stuff. Tastes great, but not the best protein in the world.

The Consumer Reports article has been criticized. I doubt Muscle Milk or any other protein supplement will kill you or even harm you in the least.

I can't find that cite specifically, however if you check out the CBS video at this link the reporter notes that foods like potatoes, rice, and leafy greens also contain the "harmful" ingredients found in the protein shakes.

See http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/01/earlyshow/contributors/susankoeppen/main6537686.shtml

And then look for the video link.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I use Synthepure ONLY myself. I honestly dont see how people get some
of these protein drinks down. The Muscle Milk RTD's are some of the nastiest drinks I have ever had. I bought a case for the road about a year ago,,drank two and through the rest in the trash.