©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lavey

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I figured Id start off with a small introduction,
I'm a seasoned winning competitor & have been competing since 16yrs old. I won the Teen Natural Nationals at 19 during college.
After another year of competing as a natural I started running cycles at 20-21yrs old.
I now compete on the National Level & I'm working towards placing/winning a few shows a long the way. I've won my fair share of comps but its a different ball game on the National level.

I am looking forward to posting up when I see fit as well as learning more. Thanks for having me!!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Welcome to anasci. What weight class do you compete at?

I competed last year as a HW but it didn't work out too well for me.
Im sticking with LHW bc I do my best in that weight class.
Thanks for the welcoming!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I figured Id start off with a small introduction,
I'm a seasoned winning competitor & have been competing since 16yrs old. I won the Teen Natural Nationals at 19 during college.
After another year of competing as a natural I started running cycles at 20-21yrs old.
I now compete on the National Level & I'm working towards placing/winning a few shows a long the way. I've won my fair share of comps but its a different ball game on the National level.

I am looking forward to posting up when I see fit as well as learning more. Thanks for having me!!

:welcome: Always great to have a serious competing athlete with us.