©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

!!!!!!!!!! Rules, rules, rules!!!!!!!!!!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This has been an epidemic as of late. There is to be no price posting or order discussion allowed. If you don't know what that entails, you certainly shouldn't be running gear. For those needing a refresher, they are conveniently located above EVERY subforum. Temporary banning has begun and habitual will offenders will eventually earn themselves a permanent ban. The rules are there for our safety fellas, it's time to use our heads and use them.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
So no more posting how one sponsors turnaround times are fantastic in numbers of days and how low there prices are and how it was packaged and shipped. Sorry had to dumb it down even more for some

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
And please, for the love of everyone else in our lifestyle, do NOT post pics of the packaging!!! And do NOT say "yay, it just left country XYZ" or "good, it just exited customs".

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
And please, for the love of everyone else in our lifestyle, do NOT post pics of the packaging!!! And do NOT say "yay, it just left country XYZ" or "good, it just exited customs".
Someone put out pics of the packaging???

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Someone put out pics of the packaging???

Have seen it already...not here, but on other forums. I even saw a shipping label once, though angled poorly and the light was reflecting on it so it was impossible for me to read. I suspect that someone with good photo clean up skills could have easily gotten all the info off it.

I was apparently one of a thousand people who PM'd the guy and the mods to have it removed. :)

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That's what contributed to the demise of GAULS. Some people are way to stupid for this game.

Have seen it already...not here, but on other forums. I even saw a shipping label once, though angled poorly and the light was reflecting on it so it was impossible for me to read. I suspect that someone with good photo clean up skills could have easily gotten all the info off it.

I was apparently one of a thousand people who PM'd the guy and the mods to have it removed. :)

Last edited:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
That's what contributed to the demise of GAULS. Some people are way to stupid for this game.

Thought GAULS was about employees greed and kept wanting more and more from them? Then they ratted them out to customs...

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Correct, all contributing factors from my understanding. Point being, the less information shared the safer everyone is. Doesn't take much to give a positive experience and recommendation.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, common sense should tell someone to give a positive review, but to leave out the details like shipping times, pics of packaging, etc. I would much rather see blood test results, than a pic of the packaging...
Everyone needs to use plain old common sense.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm no Nazi, but I'm gonna be much more diligent and discriminating with posts around here. In other words, I'm going to be looking much more closely at everything.
If I so much as see a photo of something that can incriminate anyone, provide sensitive information, etc., too much in the way of T/A, shipping details, etc. They will get one (1) warning, then a permanent ban. No bullshit. Read the rules. The responsibility is on YOU.
The staff and I here at AnaSCI thank you for your cooperation.
Grim

Last edited: