©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This f**king acne!

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
I've been looking into potentially switching esters. I've always ran cyp for my trt. I just recently tried switching solvents assuming it could be an allergy/inflammatory response (going from CSO to GSO). It's only been a couple weeks. Haven't seen a huge difference.

I'll give tea tree oil a try also looking into probiotics. Not to hijack the thread, I'll start my own about my experience but, I'm on a heavy accutane cycle right now (doc monitored). Getting a muchhh slower response than my previous run on a lower dose many years ago. It's bizarre. F***ing acne:/

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I've been looking into potentially switching esters. I've always ran cyp for my trt. I just recently tried switching solvents assuming it could be an allergy/inflammatory response (going from CSO to GSO). It's only been a couple weeks. Haven't seen a huge difference.

I'll give tea tree oil a try also looking into probiotics. Not to hijack the thread, I'll start my own about my experience but, I'm on a heavy accutane cycle right now (doc monitored). Getting a muchhh slower response than my previous run on a lower dose many years ago. It's bizarre. F***ing acne:/

Try to avoid sugar and drink plenty of water as well. What dose of accutane are you on?

thefreak

Aug 13, 2017

Gut health is waaaaayyy underrated. It's pretty unbelievable what a good microbiota can do.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
Not keeping estrogen in check is the main culprit I see with guys using AAS. Diet can certainly help, oatmeal actually always helped me. Antibacterial soap. One of the best treatments I've found dead was scrubbing with witch hazel a few times a day. It works amazingly well.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
The only thing to ever work for me was accutane. Not used it for about a year but had no acne in all that time.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Low dose accutane keeps acne away. In fact, I've read that many Korean people use it regularly because they're so obsessed with clear skin. They don't megadose as many docs in the States prescribe. Less liver stress and an even amount of drug concentration seems to work very well. I'll do one a week, sometimes skipping a week. If I start to get oily, I'll use panoxyl soap bar or scrub.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I am on 20mg accutane now. Even a low dose works great for me. Some guys take far too much. Take 20mg and let it build up and see if that helps. Up dose only if needed.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
I am on 20mg accutane now. Even a low dose works great for me. Some guys take far too much. Take 20mg and let it build up and see if that helps. Up dose only if needed.
How long did it take for you until the skin cleared up? And did the acne get worse before it got better?

Twin turbo

Donating Member
Apr 1, 2018
Had this issue blasted letrozol for 2 weeks. Also took a shower with dawn dish detergent cleared right up stuff dries ur skin up bigtime. Your estro is way to high usually when that happens not good.

QUOTE=pitshack;290596]I apologize in advance for all the newb questions. I have some serious acne going on and am looking for some suggestions to clear this shit up. I'll take any suggestions at this point including voodoo and witch doctors if it will help. I'm going to be spending some time with some of my wife's family in August. They're great folks but are total squares, they're also not stupid and are going to know the second I take my shirt off that I'm on gear (they suspect as much already). I tried posting a pic of my back but It kept saying upload failed? Believe me, the shit is bad, like pepperoni pizza bad.

I know some of my current breakout is because I got sloppy with my shot schedule while coasting. Since I'm going to be starting a blast in 10 days with some pretty serious androgenic stuff I was hoping I could get some info. As soon as I start the blast I'm going to an every day shot schedule in the hopes that will help.

What I've tried so far:

Salycilate soaps - useless
Benzoyl peroxide - useless (I swear it makes the acne worse)
Pantothenic acid - Used to work like a champ. Now I'm taking 15 grams a day and it isn't really cutting it anymore.
Showering 2-4 times a day - doesn't seem to really help.
Changing linens frequently - doesn't seem to do much.

Antibiotics are out because I have ulcerative colitis.

Accutane isn't really an option because I seem to have a pussy of a liver that can't handle stress so well (years of alcoholism/drug addiction probably coming back to haunt me).

What I am going to try:

Tanning twice a week (I'm a pasty ass white dude so I'm kind of scared of burning).
Showering with dawn dish soap.
I've heard good things about zinc and evening primrose.

If anyone has some magical concoction or any ideas or help, I would really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I would recommend trying melanotan 2 if you plan to start tanning. It will stop you from burning and help get you very tanned. The tanning should really help with the acne as it did for me in the past. If you try mt2 start very low in dose. By low everything from 100-300mcg should be ok. It can make you feel very nausous so it's important to start it as low as possible. Zinc is very useful for skin and healing but I doubt it will get rid of bad acne but it's worth using daily.

If tanning doesn't work try low dosed accutane. I doubt 20mg will effect your liver much. Use a good liver protector with it. Be careful tanning on accutane as it makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight.