©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just a question....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Oh, I see it. You mean earlier in the day. Okay, but you tried stealing mine a few days before that.

oh what a baby.....a few days ago....let's go way back then tee to who really started it

P

pincrusher

Zaven said:
A co-worker of mine who is a former bodybuilder and competitor told me that guys these days are using alot more gear than what's actually needed.

Is there some truth to all this? I'm just trying to learn as much as possible.....ya know.......the more opinions the better. :smoker:
it depends on what you call, "actually needed"
bodybuilders today are much bigger than they were in the past so yes there is a need for more gear to grow to those new sizes.
the average joe or jane who juices tends to be more carefull about how much they use because of all the great info available on the message boards to help them acheive their goals without putting themselves ina potentially unhealthy state.
15 years ago you did not have pro's using 10-20iu's of growth per day like you have nowadays with some guys(large jutting out chins)