©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What supposed to do?

wifi75

May 10, 2011
I'm starting to feel the juice . I'm on with 6th week of my test cycle of 750mg a week. And now I'm always starving, always wanting to eat. maybe this is a good thing but I don't want to eat so much that it I gain unwanted weight and excess fat.

What supposed to do?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Listen your body!!!

Feed your body with the best quality food you can. Lots of protein and complex carbs and good fats. Your anabolic take advantage of this. Don't worry about food... embrace it. Carbs are protein sparing. Train hard and eat well and you will transform.

Gettinhuge_pump

No offense meant by the following comment(s) bro, BUT...

Did you do ANY research at all about AAS before jumping on cycle to see what to expect, side effects, proper diet, proper training & rest, ect ect...?

Some of the most common sense and basic questions are being asked lately by many users, the very same users who are turning around and offering advice and suggesting some pretty crazy stuff and quite honestly it concerns me.

If you know from experience, share ur experience. If you don't know urself, noone is interested in "what u heard from the huge cousin u have that emails u twice a year....use ur heads guys.

batesJ

May 9, 2011
keep eating good. you should worry about some fat if you get after you get all your gains. it easier to lose the fat then gain muscle. get everything out of you cycle you can!