©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hgh???

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
Hey guys, im a noob to this forum, anways i have been researching about all the different kind of gear you can take and i have come across HGH many times, and most of it is on dodgey scammer websites and i cant seem to find any info about it on the forums, basically i was wondering what you guys think about it? :confused:

Kan02

Jun 4, 2007
I found an article about HGH:

Is HGH a Miracle Product that Can Help You Stop the Aging Process?

I did some research on HGH to find the answer to this question. I’ve conducted a great deal of research on HGH supplements, and I was interested in finding out how it works. In addition to the supplements, I also researched the injection method. Before you believe the hype, it is first important to understand the definition of HGH. Once you know what it is, you can begin looking at products on the market to determine if they can back up the claims that are made by the companies who market them.

The Human Growth Hormone is one of the most prominent hormones created within the pituitary gland, and this gland can be found in the middle of your brain. This gland is extremely important, and the human growth hormone plays an important role in many bodily functions. Now, if you look at it from a logical standpoint, you may be wondering why we need more HGH in our bodies if our brains already produce the necessary amounts?

What is the Purpose of HGH Supplements or Injections?

Many researchers have found that the HGH levels in our bodies begin to decrease by the age of thirty. As we move past the age of thirty, our HGH levels continue to fall at a continuous rate. By the time we become middle aged, out HGH levels may fall by as much as 80 percent. This is important for a number of reasons. A number of researchers believe that a reduction in HGH levels is what causes many of the health problems we experience during our senior years.

Some of the problems that we face during old age includes weight gain, wrinkles, muscle reduction, a loss of energy, and a weakened mental state. Many of us will also experience vision problems. Some researchers have said that there is a clear connection between a reduction in HGH levels and the health problems related to aging. Thus, the most logical way to weaken the aging process is to increase our HGH levels.

Many Researchers Have Found a Connection Between Aging and a Reduction in HGH Levels

If this theory is correct, it means that HGH may be the fountain of youth that humans have wanted for thousands of years. It may be the key to stopping the aging process once and for all. There are a number of options available for those who wish to increase their HGH levels. These options can be broken down into three categories, and these are HGH injections, HGH oral sprays, and natural supplements which can naturally increase your HGH levels.

How Does Each Method Work? What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Each Method?

Below is a basic overview of each method. I will list both its advantages and disadvantages:

HGH Injection - All the research shows that HGH injections are efficient, but there are a few disadvantages. When you use the injection method, you must place synthetic HGH in your body. You must take your injections about three times each day, and the cost of each injection can be high. For example, a single injection of synthetic HGH can be as high as $25. This means you may have to spend $75 per day. When you multiply that times 30 days, it will cost you between $1,500 to $2,250 per month, just to take the injections! This is clearly outside of the price range of most people.

It should also be noted that HGH injections are only available through prescriptions. Most insurance companies will not cover it, and this means that you will have to pay the full cost of the injections out of your own money. Because this HGH is synthetic, it is produced in a lab. In addition to it being expensive, it may not even be as good as the real thing. When you place a strange hormone in your body, you should expect that you may experience side effects. A study conducted by the New England Journal of Medicine discovered in 1990 that this is exactly what can happen. Also, if you hate needles, this is another con of using this procedure.

HGH Oral Sprays - There has been no scientific evidence that this procedure actually works. It is much the same as HGH injections, except it is taken by mouth. A number of published documents have explained why using HGH sprays will not be effective when compared to the injection approach. The growth hormone is quite large, and because the molecule is not stable, it is not capable of passing through the membranes of the mouth. In addition to this, taking the dosage correctly is next to impossible. It should also be noted that sprays contain additives that can be harmful to the body, and it doesn’t taste very pleasant.

Natural HGH Supplements - There is a large amount of debate which surrounds the efficiency of this method. A number of studies have shown that it is indeed effective, and this makes a lot of sense when you consider the fact that it is natural. These studies have shown that the HGH supplements can be equally effective when compared to the injection method. These supplements are taken much like vitamins, and they are ingested as tablets. Most people will take them before they go to sleep, as the pituitary gland is most active during this time.

The HGH supplements are 100% natural. They are not synthetic, and they don’t come with many of the side effects that you will experience with injections. These supplements are comprised of herbs, and the theory is that the correct combination of herbs can have a positive effect on the pituitary gland. Once the herbs begin connecting with the gland, it will produce higher levels of HGH, and this HGH will come from your own body. As you can imagine, most people agree that the HGH supplements are much safer than injections. There are no side effects, and they work just as well as the injection.

The primary benefits of this method is that studies have proven it to be successful, despite the ongoing debate which surrounds it. Also, they are much cheaper than the injection method, leading some to believe that the medical establishment may have a hand in questioning its efficiency. Since you don’t even need a prescription, this is potentially milllions of dollars that pharmaceutical companies stand to lose if people chose supplements over injections. There are no disadvantages to the HGH supplements.

What Does all the Evidence Suggest?

From all the research I’ve conducted on this topic, it seems clear that the HGH supplements are the best option of all three methods. They are cheap, safe, and effective. They are a natural way to produce genuine HGH within your own body. However, this still raises additional questions………

Which HGH Supplements will work the best?

It is important for you to realize that different HGH supplements will have varying levels of success. They are not all the same, and if you want the best you can get, you will need to do your research. The differences between many of these products may be substantial. One thing that you will want to research is the ingredients that each product uses. You should also look at the quality of the herbs. You should only purchase HGH supplements that are “proven” to work, and they should be created using the highest possible standards.

I’ve done a great deal of research in this area, and I’ve paid close attention to their ingredients. I’ve contacted many of the companies that sell these products, and I’ve asked them questions. In addition to this, I have received a great deal of information from people who have used these HGH products themselves. After compiling and looking at all this available information, I’ve found that the best product available on the market is GHR1000.

Why is GHR1000 the most powerful HGH Supplement?

GHR1000 is 100% natural, and the formula has the best combination of herbs when compared to other brands. I got this information by comparing GHR1000 with other HGH Releasers. Also, all the feedback that I’ve received on this product has been efficient. There is no other product on the market today that has this distinction. One thing that I also like about this product is that it is produced by a laboratory that is certified with the FDA. Because the lab is recognized by the FDA, I know they follow established safety standards.

I also contacted the company to ask them a list of questions. They were able to answer all my questions with answers I found to be acceptable. They also answered these questions quickly. Their responses to my questions impressed me a lot, and this is something that I cannot say for the other companies. Some companies ignored the emails I sent them, and others provided only basic information, and didn’t directly answer my core questions. One additional thing that I should mention is that GHR1000 offers a money back guarantee, the best I’ve seen of any HGH supplement company.

The fact that the company offers a money back guarantee shows that they believe in the quality of their product. It offers a 75 day period to get your money back, and they don’t ask any questions. Most of their competitors either offer much shorter money back guarantees, or they don’t offer your money back at all.

This is the reason why I feel GHR1000 is the best HGH Supplement on the market

When it comes to cost, this product is a bit high, but it is still much cheaper than HGH injections, and it actually works. As you well know, you get what you pay for, and if you always go for the cheapest product available on the market, you will get cheap results.

I would rather spend more on a product that works, than less on a product that doesn’t. When you take into consideration the service that the company offers, it is easy to see the large benefits you will gain from using their service. If you want the absolute best that this industry offers, you will want to choose GHR1000.

When you shop for your product, it is important to be a smart consumer. People waste millions of dollars each year on products that don’t work, and this happens because they aren’t smart consumer. The age of a lack of knowledge has come to an end.

My goal is to help educate you on a powerful product that works. If you want to be successful, you must cut past the marketing hype and get to the root of the issue.

Jan 15, 2007
Wow thats an awesome advertisement:mad: Anyway real Gh is in my opinion more subtle and easier on the body than other anabolics. Also it does not seem to inhibit conditioning like gear does. But if your just looking to add size and strength you will save thousands of dollars on juice rather than GH.