©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

LIVE election results per state

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea its a close one 48% to 52% national last time i checked

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Why the long face Kerry?! :D

And Tee - I told ya - I'm NOT interested!! Ya gotta stop with the homosexual advances.

W

wolfyEVH

thats alright....more unemployment, abortion ban, war w/ Iran maybe?? the 4th Reich has only just begun!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
thats alright....more unemployment, abortion ban, war w/ Iran maybe?? the 4th Reich has only just begun!!
Our unemployment problem is the result of NAFTA and shipping all jobs overseas. Let's see, who was president when NAFTA was signed in?
Thank GOD for the ban on abortion. MaybeGOD will have mercy for a while longer on the nation that murders it's babies.
And, as far as the war, ultimately this is a Holy war between Christians and Muslims. Eventually it will be a war between Israel and Abraham's illegitimate son *Ishmael. This war has been predicted for centuries. There is no stopping it short of GOD's direct intervention.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the sun.
and verse :8 a time for war and a time for peace.

* corrected thanks to WolfyEVH

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

wow...try not to sound TOO conservative now DR....lol

DragonRider said:
Our unemployment problem is the result of NAFTA and shipping all jobs overseas. Let's see, who was president when NAFTA was signed in?
Thank GOD for the ban on abortion. MaybeGOD will have mercy for a while longer on the nation that murders it's babies.
And, as far as the war, ultimately this is a Holy war between Christians and Muslims. Eventually it will be a war between Israel and Abraham's illegitimate son Isaac. This war has been predicted for centuries. There is no stopping it short of GOD's direct intervention.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the sun.

mindkiller

Jul 21, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
And, as far as the war, ultimately this is a Holy war between Christians and Muslims. Eventually it will be a war between Israel and Abraham's illegitimate son Isaac. This war has been predicted for centuries. There is no stopping it short of GOD's direct intervention.

No offense, but this is a war on terrorism not on religion, but mass belief in this on both sides is exactly what will turn this into a "holy war" and is what will carry this war on for many years to come after we have met our goal of rooting out some of the terrorist networks and crippling the others that we could not reach. Many also believe that armagedon will soon follow this war, but personally I'd like to be a little more optomistic than all of this. Many senseless wars have been fought throughout history because of peoples beliefs. Beliefs can be a dangerous thing, I personally have beliefs but don't allow myself to be tied down by them, or let them make me close minded to alternate paths. I hope I didn't offend you or anyone else DR, but this is the way I feel on this touchy subject. ;) :smoker:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, its all about opinions. it can be intrepreted many ways as well. being a catholic myself, i see what dragon is saying. like i said, all we can do is try to live a good life and take it from there. that being said, i shouldnt be saying that, lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mindkiller said:
I hope I didn't offend you or anyone else DR, but this is the way I feel on this touchy subject. ;) :smoker:

Not offended bro. People who have the ability to be articulate about a subject and state valid reasons without attacking someone else is what our 1st amendment is supposed to be about. It wasn't supposed to give us permission to say FUCK in public. Intelligent men have the ability to agree to disagree and continue on in respect and harmony.

mindkiller

Jul 21, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Not offended bro. People who have the ability to be articulate about a subject and state valid reasons without attacking someone else is what our 1st amendment is supposed to be about. It wasn't supposed to give us permission to say FUCK in public. Intelligent men have the ability to agree to disagree and continue on in respect and harmony.

Cool bro, its just I know how passionate some people are about this and other subjects, and can sometimes take things a little to personally. :p :D