©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ergo Myostatin HMP log

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
are you keeping a record of what reps to weight. should do this for quantitative recordings.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
are you keeping a record of what reps to weight. should do this for quantitative recordings.

Yes if you guys would like me to post weight I will so far I have done 266 4 sets of 9 on yesterday I did 7 sets of 5 315 (these are for squat) ill be doing 10 sets of 3 369 pounds. Next week ill do all that again but add ten pounds to all three lifts the next week twenty pound to all three lifts.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
So you are site pinning this correct..just so everyone whos new to this and site pin is your protocol or correct method? Thanks ib.

If I'm understanding right your meaning when I inject correct? If so 160 mcg per week. Reconstituted it to 20 ccs. Me personally I read that it works site specific so I did 10 ccs into each quadricep. This week I will do the same thing but into my calves I hope I answered this right lol.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
Yes if you guys would like me to post weight I will so far I have done 266 4 sets of 9 on yesterday I did 7 sets of 5 315 (these are for squat) ill be doing 10 sets of 3 369 pounds. Next week ill do all that again but add ten pounds to all three lifts the next week twenty pound to all three lifts.

and these weights you just said, was this pre or post first injection?

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Alright just Injected into my calves. Now that hurt a lot more then the quads! 10cc each calf muscle. I got some pip going on. Alright now for the workout today. I did bench max is 315 I warmed up with 225, 2 sets of 8. I then did 285 2 sets of 6. 300 1 set of 3. 310 1 set of 1. I can definitely tell my strength is going through the roof. I struggled pretty good with the 310. I had a crazy pump throughout the whole workout.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
I took two days off since my injection to give my legs a rest. Today did 4x9 265 squats blasted through it like nothing wasn't fatigued hardly at all. Had a pretty intense pump in my quads again. Moved I calves seated calf raises 7 sets to failure might be just my head but my endurance in calves seemed to be quite high didn't really start getting fatigued till the 5th set. A huge pump in my calves just like my quads. So far I'm extremely impressed with te myostatin HMP. Bench tomorrow hopefully ill see more strength in upper body. Thanks.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
you pinned calves with 10iu I hope, not cc. and then you trained chest? why not calves.

Haha my bad dude ya I pinned 10 IU. I took two days off after I pinned though. I was pretty sore and my calves hurt like hell after I did the injection.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
I am still a noob when it comes to injecting so I was leaning in at an awkward angle when I went to aspirate the plunger I turned the needle and felt it nick something.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Hey everyone. Today I did upper body bench and lats. My bench is definitely going up! My workout consisted of 225, 2 x 8, 285 2x5, 300 1x1, 315 2x1!!!! I benched my max after doing my bench routine! I will say on the second set of 315 my spotter did help on it. Moved on to lats felt really solid did lat pulldowns 7x failure, pull-ups 4x failure ( I struggled hard in the pull-ups) I have a pretty intense pump in my lats an chest just like my legs.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
So halfway through the leg cycle decided to try my new max then adjust my wight accordingly for the rest of the workout. Before my pr was 410 needless to say here is a video of me squatting 450!!!!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Great read..OK so from time started till now.u do.160iu a day ? So how long will research last and total bottles used .? Or general idea cause this sounds great for me...thanks ib.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
Well my cycle is officially done. Previous pr's squat 405 bench 315. New squat 450 bench 325. In my opinion the myostatin is well worth the price. Insane gains in strength. Ill be posting pics soon

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
Well my cycle is officially done. Previous pr's squat 405 bench 315. New squat 450 bench 325. In my opinion the myostatin is well worth the price. Insane gains in strength. Ill be posting pics soon

So about a month cycle? How many vials total did you go through if you don't mind me asking?

Also was this ran solo? No other gear?

Thanks for the log bro.