©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ergo Myostatin HMP log

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013
A month cycle of myostatin HMP nothing else ran along with it. I bought 360mcg reconned to 40iu's. I pinned 10iu's into each quad first week. Then did 10iu's into each calf the second week.

Drewman

Apr 27, 2013
Cali
I have a question for you, i tried one vial of the MYO hmp a couple months ago solo to try it out. Unfortunately i had no noticeable strength increases or pumps. Everything was by the book, 250mcg bilateral IM injections in both quads. One thing i thought was weird with the MYO is that it comes with a little residue or powder on the bottom of the vial, yours looked the same as mine did. I used BW to recon, but noticed the residue did not appear to mix with the sterile water even after gently swishing it around i side the vial. The residue just stuck to the bottom of the vial. Did you have the same thing happen?
Your log has inspired me to give it another go, just want to make sure i wasnt doing something wrong.

Drewman

Apr 27, 2013
Cali
I have a question for you, i tried one vial of the MYO hmp a couple months ago solo to try it out. Unfortunately i had no noticeable strength increases or pumps. Everything was by the book, 250mcg bilateral IM injections in both quads. One thing i thought was weird with the MYO is that it comes with a little residue or powder on the bottom of the vial, yours looked the same as mine did. I used BW to recon, but noticed the residue did not appear to mix with the sterile water even after gently swishing it around i side the vial. The residue just stuck to the bottom of the vial. Did you have the same thing happen?
Your log has inspired me to give it another go, just want to make sure i wasnt doing something wrong.

ItsNOtatoomah

Jan 11, 2013

Hmmm odd. When I reconned my myo hmp with bw it instantly mixed no clumping.