©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pincrushers challenge!!!!

P

pincrusher

ok its time to challenge not only myself but all the good members of this board with just a few exceptions ;)
i am really going to be pushing myself this year to make as much progress as i can. has something to do with the wife and i adopting a child late this year and me possibly not having as much time or money next year to continue at my current pace.
come may first my bowling stops along with the tournaments i enter so i will be able to be more focused on my lifting without having to worry about which muscles i can work on which days to help prevent problems while bowling. its kinda hard to bowl at my level if you do legs the day before and are severely hobbled while trying to walk down the approach, go into your slide and throw a 16lb ball with the precision that i am accustomed to.

ok here is the challenge:
within the next 2-3 weeks i will try to get some current pictures up on the site. i will hold up a local newspaper that clearly shows the current date so you can verify that the pictures are indeed up to date.
what i would like to do is get some of the other fine members here to do the same thing about the same time as myself and then we will see who can add the most size and or difference to their body by the end of the year. you will be required to repost new pictures within the first 2 weeks of the new year also holding up a current newspaper so the date is clearly readable.

if anyone can make a bigger difference then myself based on my personal judgement, they will be well rewarded by me. will not go into details about the rewards at this time but i know you will like it :)

so, is anyone up for the challenge.?
one stipulation is that you must be at least 21 to compete in my challenge as i expect most people will be using gear and i dont want any underage people participating and using gear. it would be to hard to verify if an underage kid really didnt use like he would try to claim so i am just eliminating them from being elegible for the reward. if you still want to participte you are welcome but do not expect to win the reward at the end.

ok who wants to post up pictures first? remember, you must hold up a current newspaper clearly showing the date or the photo will be invalid.

if the admin or mods dont like the idea of me giving out a reward for beating me then let me know and i will edit this post to only do it for fun. thanks...pin

infntry11b

Jan 27, 2005
South Florida
Question

I would like to take that challenge, but do I have to post my picture or can I keep it to myself and show it only at the end.......Newspapers and all.
Although I am working hard my form is.....well lets just say that you all don’t want to see that, The front page article would read "Over 200 members of an internet forum died this week.....the cause....Laughing hysterically"

(I know you would laugh but I still dont wanna show) :eek:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Adopting a kid? Very noble, brother. I have been raising 2, on my own, since they were born.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
infntry11b said:
I would like to take that challenge, but do I have to post my picture or can I keep it to myself and show it only at the end.......Newspapers and all.
Although I am working hard my form is.....well lets just say that you all don’t want to see that, The front page article would read "Over 200 members of an internet forum died this week.....the cause....Laughing hysterically"

Bro...if you believe your physique is truly that bad, feel free to pm me and I will run down a whole lotta diet/training/gear advice for you...

P

pincrusher

chris 1 said:
Now the feds will have picture of all of us and the states we live in. I would like to do this.I am out of shape and need to do something .This might help me stay on track. When and where do we post pictures.
if you want it can be a newspaper from any city or state. i just wanted to use something that will show the current date. you could also use a weekly periodical like newsweek or some other weekly magazine, im just wanting to see a date close to the date you post pictures.

everyone can just post their pictures in the pictures forum and just put a note saying its for pins challenge :)

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

infntry11b said:

you would be at an advantage if your form is truly that bad because it will give you more room for improvement and also once you post your pictures, im sure there will be many members here who will be glad to give you good advice on your training, & nutritional needs to make the improvements you are striving for. i see heavy has already offered to help ya out :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Better watch out.....I think the WHOLE board will vote for me....as i'm the smallest here....lolololol

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
well, i dont care for the prize AND ill do it naturally so maybe you can count me in anyways ?

infntry11b

Jan 27, 2005
South Florida
Well...I mean my form is not that bad....dont get me wrong I work out alot...My diet may not be so good due to my line of work.

I work my tail off and cannot loose the extra inches...Its not due to lack of effort......what I mean by I dont like my form is that I have seen some of your pictures....most of you are ripped....I am rippled.....

I could use some help with my diet especially if someone knows how to diet for someone always on the go and with very little time to prepair food....lets talk diet in another thread.....I dont wanna hijack pincrushers challange for my dietary blunders.

P

pincrusher

infntry11b said:
Well...I mean my form is not that bad....dont get me wrong I work out alot...My diet may not be so good due to my line of work.

I work my tail off and cannot loose the extra inches...Its not due to lack of effort......what I mean by I dont like my form is that I have seen some of your pictures....most of you are ripped....I am rippled.....

I could use some help with my diet especially if someone knows how to diet for someone always on the go and with very little time to prepair food....lets talk diet in another thread.....I dont wanna hijack pincrushers challange for my dietary blunders.
dont worry, i am kinda rippled right now and as oracle would say, friggin hairy as hell LOL
if you want to pm me and give me some info on what kind of schedule you have and what kinds of foods you eat, i will be more than happy to help you out. :)

P

pincrusher

infntry11b said:

dont worry, i have some ripples also and as oracle would say, hairier than bigfoot LOL
if you want to pm me with some info concerning your schedule and what kinds of foods you eat, i would be happy to help ya out :)

P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
Hey what's going on with your contest PC??
its still on but i havent had time to take my pictures and post them. if you want to post up pictures in the proper forum go ahead. when i get mine posted hopefully in the next week or 2 i will start a thread with them and copy everyone elses pics to it. contest is to see who can make the best overall changes to their body by the end of the year.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ok...i'm in 2....Pin, i don't wanna be OVER-convedent, but i think i'm gonna give you a good "go"...lol...Prize??...well, let's just say we do it for kicks ;)

PS:
When is the cut-off date??

Last edited: