©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this wrong? Newbie Question

70racerx

Oct 2, 2014
I am a real newbie to this. Is this ok?
My friend has me on this currently

TEST P 1CC
and
TEST DRO 1CC
Every 3 to 4 days.
I greatly appreciate the advice:headbang:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
1.Do you have an ai or what are you plans on pct(post cycle therapy)
2. How long of a cycle do you plan on running?
3. Stats(age, weight, height, body fat %, years lifting?
4. What's your diet look like(macros)
5. What does your exercise split look like? Or how many days are you working out and what body parts are you working together?

These are just a few questions that you should answer first to help others help you. I probably missed one or two but I'm sure someone will chime in at some point

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Test Prop every 3-4 days is too long between pins. First cycle just run 500 mg of Test Cyp. or Enan. a week for 12 weeks. For example, 250 mg on Monday and another 250 mg on Thursday. You can also run Anavar or Dbol first 5 weeks.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Why would you use test prop every 3-4 days?

Just scratch everything you're doing and do what 2000ib said(the orals are optional - I personally don't think you should be on orals). I would not listen to your friend anymore either. Do your own research.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
Not sure about test dro.....like as already mentioned, keep a simple first Cycle. 500 mg test e or C /week. That way you can see how you react on test....such as water retention, and other sides. Have an ai and a pct plan

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Can somebody tell me what test dro its?

My guess he either meant test decanoate or droststanolone (masterone). Like it has been mentioned, ditch your boy and educate yourself before he hurts you. You found a great place here and will get all the help you need.

Last edited:

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I'm on Test P right now and I pin daily. I'm no pro when it comes to this stuff but I'm pretty sure you don't want to wait a whole lot longer than that in between pins with Test P.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Like magnus said above theres alot of vets on here that are smart as hell with this stuff wish i had a place like this when i started.. drop your buddys advice and do your own research and listen to and know what your body is telling you while your "on" this stuff can hurt you if you abuse it or dont make smart decisions with it... good luck brother.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
I'm still considered NEW on here but I've been researching and reading stickies on here a long time before I started posting stuff. Remember to start with basics such as test for your first cycle. That gives you time to see how you react and then you can also educate yourself for your next Cycle. Think of it as a building block. Read other members post about particular aas and cycles. Also keep in mind that no matter what you cycle, diet is key. Other wise you'll be waiting time and money

70racerx

Oct 2, 2014
Got Cha Guys! Thanks for the heads up. I am very much just scratching the surface. What a great place and a wealth of knowledge. Thanks again for getting me heading in the right direction.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Got Cha Guys! Thanks for the heads up. I am very much just scratching the surface. What a great place and a wealth of knowledge. Thanks again for getting me heading in the right direction.

Can you explain what test dro is? Is it actually a typo??? And you meant masteron or something else?

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Age?
Height?
Weight?
BF%?
Training history?
Current diet?
Current training program?

Your question is very vague. If you want "real" advice, we need "real" stats.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
1.Do you have an ai or what are you plans on pct(post cycle therapy)
2. How long of a cycle do you plan on running?
3. Stats(age, weight, height, body fat %, years lifting?
4. What's your diet look like(macros)
5. What does your exercise split look like? Or how many days are you working out and what body parts are you working together?

These are just a few questions that you should answer first to help others help you. I probably missed one or two but I'm sure someone will chime in at some point

Age?
Height?
Weight?
BF%?
Training history?
Current diet?
Current training program?

Your question is very vague. If you want "real" advice, we need "real" stats.
Yes that questions been asked but not really gone into many details as you can see

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
What I would do is go over and do an introduction and put in the details of what stats these guys have listed. That would really be the best way to go about it. Then, start reading up and studying. There is a world of info here.