©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help for my next cycle

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey fellas

well just wanted to ask some info for my next cycle ill be running in a month or 2.. the last cycle i ran was dbol and sus 30mg a day for a few weeks and 2ml sus a week.. for 12weeks ok things i didnt like about this cycle yes i did put on weight like 10kgs tho i felt alot was water which it would have been was very bloated.. tho from my next cycle i wanna keep as lean as possible and bulk up as well but more lean muscle gains looking rock hard vascula . so im thinking about running eq with test also deca and some clen powder that i have lots of.! would this be the way to go what if i cant get my hands on some eq could i use stana/winstol. thanks all help greatfull :cool: :confused:

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Arnie said:
hey fellas

well just wanted to ask some info for my next cycle ill be running in a month or 2.. the last cycle i ran was dbol and sus 30mg a day for a few weeks and 2ml sus a week.. for 12weeks ok things i didnt like about this cycle yes i did put on weight like 10kgs tho i felt alot was water which it would have been was very bloated.. tho from my next cycle i wanna keep as lean as possible and bulk up as well but more lean muscle gains looking rock hard vascula . so im thinking about running eq with test also deca and some clen powder that i have lots of.! would this be the way to go what if i cant get my hands on some eq could i use stana/winstol. thanks all help greatfull :cool: :confused:
Honestly you need to research more and really decide what you are after, I know that you don't want as much bloat as last time, but honestly you could still use test/dbol with an AI and lower you carbs and not experience much bloat.
Deca from what I see causes some of the most bloat of any injectable - the ester itself being one of the longest and the progestonic effects cause a lot of bloat (never tried it though, only from what I have seen and know about the drug). Again though, not saying that you couldn't use it without a lot of bloat, just make sure to use something to combat the progesterone and water/sodium retention. I would personally use Testosterone and Masteron; it's what I almost always use. Run the Test at 400-500mg/week if Enan or 350-420mg/week if Prop and 300-400 Masteron Enan or 280-350 Masteron di-Prop.
The masteron competes with estrogen and lowers it, even still I would use or keep on hand Arimidex and run it at .25mg ED, watch your carbs and sources, and drink plenty of water -and don't be afraid of salt, just high-sodium pre-made foods; sodium is a flavor exciter, salt is 30% sodium and 70% chloride while the Sodium in pre-made foods contains much more than one thinks; they can add pure sodium at a much higher amount without causing as much of a salty taste to do two things; preserve the food and excite your taste buds.

Jan 15, 2007
Arnie said:
hey fellas

well just wanted to ask some info for my next cycle ill be running in a month or 2.. the last cycle i ran was dbol and sus 30mg a day for a few weeks and 2ml sus a week.. for 12weeks ok things i didnt like about this cycle yes i did put on weight like 10kgs tho i felt alot was water which it would have been was very bloated.. tho from my next cycle i wanna keep as lean as possible and bulk up as well but more lean muscle gains looking rock hard vascula . so im thinking about running eq with test also deca and some clen powder that i have lots of.! would this be the way to go what if i cant get my hands on some eq could i use stana/winstol. thanks all help greatfull :cool: :confused:[/QUOTE

if your leaner when you start you usually dont bloat as bad. you can add Nolvadex to combat bloat, also got my choelesterol levels back to a respectable range.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
im still deciding which test to run .. which would be better for more leaner hard muscle gains enth or prop.. and mite run eq with it

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Arnie said:
im still deciding which test to run .. which would be better for more leaner hard muscle gains enth or prop.. and mite run eq with it
With Prop you will be injecting ED or EOD, with Enan it will be 2x/wk. Enan would be better to run with EQ, you can inject them together, still only being 2x/wk.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
ok i think i ment to say primoblan . tho from prop or enan i would go enant yes .. primoblan has less boast doesnt it leaner gains .. ?