©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my cycle

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
this is it just waiting for the postman

wk 1-10 500mg enanth pw
wk 1-6 225mg tren a pw
wk 7-12 50mg winny oral pd
wk 12-13 hcg
wk 14-16 clomid pct
25 mg proviron ed throughout
clen 2 on 2 off throughout

thinking i might up enanth to 750mg to keep it in with tren, if im gonna make a hole anyway, lol.

P

pincrusher

war nerve said:
how much tren is that per day?
it appears to be 75mg 3x per week. alot of tren comes at this dosage especially human grade stuff and not uglab stuff

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
yes tren at 75mg eod
this will be 4th cycle but been clean for a year or so.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
this will be my first time with tren
im hoping not to have any probs, going to only shoot in glutes and will plunge very very slowly, a lot of people dont experiance the cough i hope im one of them, and hope its as good as its rep.
You done b4 D.R m8, if so what u think?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I don't get the cough most of the time. The sides I experience are shortness of breath, insomnia and EXTREME night sweats.

I've been wondering if clen or ephedrine with guaifenesin would counteract the shortness of breath. Anyone have any experience with this?

Last edited:

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
i got the sweats bad with sust and deca, thinking maybee it was the deca as i have no probs with other test.
does the shortness of breath effect your training m8.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
yes m8, thnx
sorry didnt i reply, wheres my manors.
My guy came through with first part of order, 5 days from wu transfer to package in my hand, now thats service.

P

pincrusher

the shortnes of breath and loss of stamina is a typical symptom of a hightening of your bloodpressure due to increases in red bloodcell count which the tren will do, or increases water retention which the deca will cause.

arimidex will help with the water retention and taking 1 baby aspirin per day will help with the high bloodpressure. dont take a high dosage aspirin though just one of the baby strength ones each day in the am when you wake up.