©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI everyday..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Love the crowd here.

Just think if we added together all our years of experience in this sport. That's a gold mine right there.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I have been here a short time, but keep coming back for two reasons, the members and the variety of topics. This is a fairly good size board, but it is not flooded with who makes the best dbol threads. All the forums have regular activity and the mods do a great job keeping threads going.

For a big board, anasci has a small board feel.

Hawk like

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like anasci. Tons of great articles and lots of knowledgeable guys. So far not full of guys trying to stir a bunch of drama or how much prop do I need for a 20 week cycle type question.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I like that there is no drama on this board, its getting crazy over at Pm

I love the fact that there are a lot of vets who aren't full of fragile egos who flame anyone who has opinions that differ from theirs.

When I left the boards a while back that was the thing that I did not miss, I was bouncing around a few boards.. But since I came on to AnaSci I've been really happy with the dialogue and the personalities here...

My home board for sure now!

Supa DieselG33K

Nov 5, 2012
I love the fact that there are a lot of vets who aren't full of fragile egos who flame anyone who has opinions that differ from theirs.

When I left the boards a while back that was the thing that I did not miss, I was bouncing around a few boards.. But since I came on to AnaSci I've been really happy with the dialogue and the personalities here...

My home board for sure now!

I agree with you. I actually stopped really going to a board because of that issue. These forums are here to educate and help people no matter how stupid a question is (there is no stupid ? IMO), and for vets or anyone for that matter to flame someone is just wrong. Im glad to see thats not the case here. This is a brotherhood and we all here for the same reason and have the same goals, so everyone should be treated with respect.