©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

your ai of choice when blasting and why

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I agree for most but you made it sound like he would be fine doing it ed. I know people why have had elevated estrogen (and some gyno) from 30-50mg per day... everyone is different. I am personally fine doing 100mg per day just like you. I take as little AI as possible so agree with why take another drug if you don't have to.

Big D I would do as Dudcki states and follow your plan and have the AI on hand. There is no point in using it if you don't need to. But you need a blood test to see where you are at now. There is a reason why docs prescribe AI's the way they do. Sure patients aren't ed dosing but still they are a must for many people using aas. If your on 1g test your estrogen is likely to increase regardless how you dose the test.

I barely use AI's but there are times I definitely need them. I have got gyno before on 300mg test per week. I have done 1g test before and no AI and been fine. There are so many factors involved in our hormone levels and the very nature of cycling or blasting and cruising will basically fuck up certain hormones from time to time due to the fluctuations in hormones through the day, month and year.

Big D you have probably had elevated estrogen for awhile and that's why you keep getting issues. Get bloodwork done and see where you are at now.

Bump. Elevated estrogen will keep building even at small doses if not taken. And get the blood work done.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
thanks fellas. im scheduled for some bloods here in the coming weeks. problem is last time i asked my doc to have estrogen checked, she said men do not produce estrogen! ridiculous i know, i was shocked. hopefully i can convince her, since ive never had my estrogen checked

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Blast =aromasin trt /cruise 200-600mg = 25-50mg proviron. Never have been particularly estro prone. T

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I don't mean to butt in here because I agree with a lot of what is being said here but I just want to stress that ancillaries should be treated as just that - ancillaries. You need to know your body and see and/or feel symptoms. I don't believe in using AI's (exemestane is a good choice) using AI's unless you are SYMPTOMATIC. I didn't use caps to denote yelling, just emphasis. Symptoms like water retention, gyno or itchy nipples, mood swings, bloodwork that is definitive, are all important for you to keep your estrogen and lipids in a healthy range.

Then, you can start treating the symptoms. You need some estrogen but too high and you increase risk of strokes, thickening of arterial walls, heart disease, inflammatory diseases, etc, etc... Too little estrogen (<20pg/mL) can be just as dangerous from decreased bone density and loss of sex drive and poor lipid profiles. Your doctor should be aware of your concerns about estrogen based on your lifestyle choices and be sensitive to your concerns because they are legit.

You need to get a sense of your own body's level of aromatase and keep your estrogen in a healthy range. It takes some time. Fish and krill oil along with soy milk can be valuable tools in your arsenal as estrogen control.

I don't know what you're taking but it sounds like a truckload. You want to go into old age with testosterone supplementation (who wouldn't?) but do your best to make sure it's because you choose to and not because you're forced to, right?

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
aromasin seems tough to beat, but ive heard adex is actually just as mild on the lipids.....discuss :headbang:

fyi: im cruising on 75mg week of test, divided into 3 shots. not using an ai, dont feel you should use them on a cruise honestly...unless of course you really need them

Myself I like LETRO best. I do very well on low dosages and it has a long half life so I dont have to use it daily.