©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this wrong? Newbie Question

70racerx

Oct 2, 2014
Age?
Height?
Weight?
BF%?
Training history?
Current diet?
Current training program?

Your question is very vague. If you want "real" advice, we need "real" stats.

Sorry guys I've been out of the country.

5'10"
BF 20

My diet is just like 1500 calories a day. Mostly fruits and Vegs,Fish and chicken. Little red meat. No milk ect.. Fact is I am not real good on a diet plan yet.:naughty1:

I was in competitive form in 1984,85,86. Won local events in the Light weight class. So I have a lot of history of Body Building. I went in to Martial Arts up until 2013. Last year I started up again. I work out 4 day a week. It looks like this:

Monday- Chest and Tri
Tuesday- Bicepts/Forearms
Wed.- Back/Shoulders
Thurs- Cardio/Legs

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Dude you need to get your diet back on point before starting to run anything higher than a trt dose. And 4 days a week? Is there a reason for not working out more than 4 days?

1500 calories I'd be losing all sorts of weight a majority of that being muscle as well. There's a few really good trainers/nutritionists on the boards. I recently had to hire one and I learned a lot

Steve123

Oct 16, 2013
I agree with Phoe, get the diet buttoned up first.

Also, if this is your first cycle, those doses are too high. I'm not even sure about 500mg per week.

If you're new to this, and assuming you're getting legitimate gear, and at 48 y/o, 300 mg of T and MAYBE an oral anabolic for a few weeks up front is about all you need. I wish I listened to this advice back a few years ago. Like you, 46 yo, had done a couple of contests, in good shape, my diet was actually spot on and my training was solid. I made the mistake of coming out swinging with a cycle that I had no business running. I'll save you the novel but it almost ruined my life for many different reasons.

If you're 20+ BF , I agree, TRT or even Cruising dose of T is all you really need. It will be enough to hold muscle while you diet your ass off. Toss in a low AI dose and MAYBE even a mild anabolic oral at a low dose and you can lean up nice and get fit. After that think about the bigger cycle. Waste of money right now in my opinion.

70racerx

Oct 2, 2014
Thanks to all. As of today I have dropped 14lbs. I am on my way down to getting my BF where it needs to be. Thanks for all the super input! You guys are a wealth of knowledge. I am and will follow all the advise here.

70racerx

Oct 2, 2014
Dude you need to get your diet back on point before starting to run anything higher than a trt dose. And 4 days a week? Is there a reason for not working out more than 4 days?

1500 calories I'd be losing all sorts of weight a majority of that being muscle as well. There's a few really good trainers/nutritionists on the boards. I recently had to hire one and I learned a lot

Thanks! My work and travel have minimized my workout schedule. I will put a shout out to the trainers and nutr. guys. I thank you so much for your input. So great to have this kind of experience at our finger tips.:headbang: