©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ending first week of test e cycle, got a question

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Well after just one week I just feel great, there has been no body changes except like 3lbs gained no biggie, but I was wondering if I could introduce winny in around week 5 and cycle that until the end of my 12 week test cycle. If so how many mg a week should I cycle that for??

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I would stick with thetest only. but If your stuck on it then 50mg EOD if its injectable. Or 25mg a day in pills

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Winny from weeks 5-12 is a bad idea. That is 7 weeks. Im not concerned about your liver, but I have a feeling your joints will be killing you by the time its down. Your not going to get much benefit from the winny if your bulking, and if your cutting, apart from helping you hold onto muscle/strength, your not going to see any hardness from it unless your really low in bodyfat. I would just avoid it altogether, until a future cycle. But if your dead set on it, think about running it from week 10-14, two weeks past when you drop your test-e, so you still have high androgen levels while the test clears out, just before you begin your PCT.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

justin96z28 said:
Okie dokie. I only have enough winny to run it for about 1 month only. So i would run towards the end of the cycle. So weeks 10-14 per say

why you so set on running the winny?? the test is plenty...save the winny for your next cycle.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
im not stuck on it, just didnt want it to goto waste my roommate took 3 1cc injects from it and then he was called active and said do what i want with it. Just was curious, if its best not to run it, i will not. So were its decided not to run during this cycle, alright excellent, THANKS GUYS!