©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH Power Kefeis test results

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
I'd like to preface this post by first saying that it's not my intention to stir up any trouble about these GH serum test results. I wanted to talk this out with the source, but the moment I told him what my results were and showed him the actual test result scan, he immediately, quite flippantly accused me of not having injected what I said I did, or that I must have been using someone else's GH. Obviously, I know that neither was the case here, so I emailed him back with what I think is a reasoned response requesting that we try to meet some understanding, but he proceeded to ignore that. (EDIT: The source is now in contact with me and we're talking through the issue)

I know that I'm not the least bit established on this board, and some of you may be inclined to disbelieve me. All I can do is try to assure you that I carried out this test with the utmost sincerity and to my best understanding of the standard testing protocol. As soon as I received the shipment I stored them in the refrigerator, and previous to the morning of the test, I was taking 10iu's of the Kefeis every day to assess any potential negative side effects such as bloating and CTS, but observed neither. Still, I was hopeful, as I know negative sides are not the be-all end-all of whether GH is legit or not.

Anyways, I based my purchase off the GH serum blood test results I read here, which seemed to be quite favorable, and I was really excited to get some of those same benefits as others were seeing on Kefeis. After going through one out of the ten kits I ordered, the date of my appointment for testing arrived, my last meal was at 4PM the previous day, and I had nothing but water afterwards leading up to the test. Here are the results, for your consideration:

cB5w4oR.png

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Shittt. Well I see who has possibly gone bad. But before i say anything can you post a pic of box and vial as more evidence just because to show they are keifes? Thanks.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
Shittt. Well I see who has possibly gone bad. But before i say anything can you post a pic of box and vial as more evidence just because to show they are keifes? Thanks.
No problem.

tZprjtX.jpg

I'm really stuck right now, HGH power is no longer responding to my emails, and the administrator for the forum where they're currently sourcing never replied (no big surprise there, I suppose).

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I had already informed the op before posting that it wasn't going to become a source bashing thread. So refrain!

He was given permission to post his results and that was it.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
I had already informed the op before posting that it wasn't going to become a source bashing thread. So refrain!

He was given permission to post his results and that was it.
My apologies, I didn't realize that could be construed as source bashing. I'm still hopeful this will be resolved.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
I found an old box I had and the word "keife" was all over outside of box and had silver security holding lid shut. So not sure what u got...
They just sent me the vials taped into strips of 10 along with the boxes shipped flat and a few 'KeFei' labels, presumably to put on the boxes. They definitely weren't shipped to me packaged in sealed boxes like yours apparently were. Mine were from a December special, maybe there's a difference in packaging effort or just a difference in how they get them from their supplier now. Still, that was what I received from them.

Update: HGH Power is responding now, he said that this could have been how they were sent, which seems to suggest there isn't definite way that their product is packaged before it gets to the customer. Anyways, he suggested I take another GH serum test to see if it confirms these results, I will be following the protocols he suggested, which are much the same as the standards here, and again being careful with the reconstitution.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea I looked over there and saw another test with completely different results over on pm so who knows

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but it is related to the topic. I was planning on getting another GH serum test done tomorrow, but I had a rather unfortunate tussle with a relation in which I sustained some significant knife wounds.

Does anyone know if the antibiotics I was prescribed for these wounds would affect any potential growth hormone levels of the test?

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but it is related to the topic. I was planning on getting another GH serum test done tomorrow, but I had a rather unfortunate tussle with a relation in which I sustained some significant knife wounds.

Does anyone know if the antibiotics I was prescribed for these wounds would affect any potential growth hormone levels of the test?

That sucks man, but I wouldn't think the antibiotics would interfere.

Are you doing another test on the same batch?

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013

She stabbed you eh?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Never understood that kind of thing. iHave two cousins that have tryed killing each other in the past usually over women or money. Pipe and two by four fights . Knocking each others teeth out and stupid shit like that. Sorry you have that happening. T

Status
Not open for further replies.