©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NFL is BACK!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
:sFun_hailtheking:KC CHIEFS:sFun_hailtheking:

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
looks like your chiefs made the pats fans on facebook very quite this morning lol.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
How bout them Chiefs...Finally looking like a real contender after all these years!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I laughed at the KC punk Peters. First he's the only one that doesn't stand and then gives up two touchdowns. They give him more praise then they should around the league, he's a 75/25 at best between giving up long yardage passes and getting interceptions.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!.... Happy with being 3-1... we ALWAYS get hot the last quarter of the season.... the offense will start to sizzle... loving our chances this year.

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
I'm a Raider fan...sigh.

Why are you sighing?? If Carr can stay healthy they have as good a shot as any in the AFC...... they've sucked for a bit but it looks like they have a squad that'll contend... you should be pleased. :action-smiley-033:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I sighed because Carr is injured and out for 2 to 6 weeks. It will be tough for this season to pan out.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I sighed because Carr is injured and out for 2 to 6 weeks. It will be tough for this season to pan out.

They have your boy labeled as the next Tom Brady as his career moves along...Glad to see he injured himself at the end of last season and again this season, he's the only one that poses a match up against the Chiefs in that division this year:cool::p

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
is he?? oh shit I missed that...if hes out 2-3 you'll still be ok I think

Yeah, transverse process fracture. It's not major so hopefully he comes back quick!

Virtual Sports Injury Clinic

They have your boy labeled as the next Tom Brady as his career moves along...Glad to see he injured himself at the end of last season and again this season, he's the only one that poses a match up against the Chiefs in that division this year:cool::p

That would be nice if he turned out that good! Your Chiefs are on fire!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Your Chiefs are on fire!!

I'm waiting for them to shutdown at any time like always lol...I agree Marcus Peters is overrated and gives up way too many big plays as opposed to his interception total. Alex Smith is only throwing the ball now because he knows his job is finished after this season...And he hasn't been the gunslinger people are making him out to be right now, he's really only threw a few long passes most have been yards after catch by guys like Hunt, Hill and Kelce.

But if they have a chance in my life time for a Superbowl run...Now is that time!! AND my hope:eek::p

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
That would be nice if he turned out that good! Your Chiefs are on fire!!

Lets not get crazy now.... lol.... well, that's the thing with the Chiefs.... they play great..... just not when it counts....just sayin'..... when is the last time they made noise in the playoffs???

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Lets not get crazy now.... lol.... well, that's the thing with the Chiefs.... they play great..... just not when it counts....just sayin'..... when is the last time they made noise in the playoffs???

Hahahaha...right! You hear that K1, shots fired! :action-smiley-055: that's for the Carr injury comment!! :D :p I would lay a wager down but the way the Raiders keep stepping on their dick, I would be broke in no time flat! LOL!!

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
When teams tend to start off hot and stay hot throughout the season they tend to fizzle at the end (unless you're NE)....I just want my team to be in the mix and turn it on in December when it MATTERS.... 1 seed thru 6 seed we've seen it a million times that home field doesn't play a huge role...just make the playoffs on a roll..... that's the key....