©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proton mail not good

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I can’t tell you how many hackers I and many others get on proton saying they are admin.
Now a sponsor I communicate with received a false email from my account .
I’m screwing proton . They have too many issues

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Have spoken to a couple of admins now that have had impersonators set up protonmail accounts.
One of the main reasons I stick with securenym is that they do not offer a free service.
So you don't have to worry about imposter accounts.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Have spoken to a couple of admins now that have had impersonators set up protonmail accounts.
One of the main reasons I stick with securenym is that they do not offer a free service.
So you don't have to worry about imposter accounts.

I still think Securenym is one of the best out there.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I can’t tell you how many hackers I and many others get on proton saying they are admin.

I get about 10 every week. Literally daily for months now. But I just delete them. The ones from protonmail are always golden starred and easy to see even without clicking on them to see the address it came from. Are you sure the email you got from the sponsor was genuine as it's very common these days for scammers to send fake emails pretending to be sponsors. I think protonmail is very secure. I actually live very close to the protonmail headquarters.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

Ketsugo, clear your PM inbox, please.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Does securenym work well with most other email providers?

You have to disable spam filters and everything will go to your inbox directly.
Some services have blocked Securenym but I have never experienced an issue with them and I receive emails from all service providers.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I learned that awhile back when it was fucking up trying to register and a source was having crazy shit happening. Fuck proton.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk