©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Strongman road to 105k Pro

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
So I FINALLY hit that infamous 405bench press! Big deal for this guy here!!!

Tonight I did Log press... Haven't done this in a LONG time. Prolly 4-5mpnths... A little disappointed. Topped out at a measly 275 log press. I've been stuck around 280 for 2 years now... I don't get it. I have tried everything training wise and I just can't nail it

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
So I FINALLY hit that infamous 405bench press! Big deal for this guy here!!!

Tonight I did Log press... Haven't done this in a LONG time. Prolly 4-5mpnths... A little disappointed. Topped out at a measly 275 log press. I've been stuck around 280 for 2 years now... I don't get it. I have tried everything training wise and I just can't nail it

Congrats on the 405! Sure you can get over on the log press. Gotta be some way around that sticking point

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Congrats on the 405! Sure you can get over on the log press. Gotta be some way around that sticking point

I wish I knew... I've tried using bands, seated presses, lighter weight more explosive presses, split jerking, push jerking, etc

Drugs don't help either...

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I haven't been doing much training due to holidays and just takin it easy.

I'm getting together with some guys for a strongman PR day soon. I'll get some good videos

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Nice! Gains always get you smiling.. Been back to the log press since
you mentioned plateau? I looked back through to the beginning .
You've made some really nice gains. Post when you can .Nice reading.
Thanks , T

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
[ame]http://youtu.be/OQaumiHK6Nw[/ame]

Here is a video from this past weekend training with some friends in Kentucky. I hit a PR on log press. 290 log easily, should have went for 300, but I went 310. Tried 3 times and then dropped to 300. Presses it, but couldn't keep my feet under me.

Pulled 625 easy. Was going to go for 700, started to pull and a weird feeling happened in my left hamstring. So I called it a day

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah Boy!!!!! Now that is cool. Congrats. Watch that hammy as you blow past 700. Give that man a bud... T