©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Workout Journal

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STATE CHAMP said:
I Do A Workout Very Similar To Fish. And I Haven't Been Happy With My Arm Growth.

I watched the markus ruhl video made in germany and tried some of his bi's workout and it really get's you pumped. But i noticed he does alot of reps also

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Thursday, June 02, 2005

Today I was just checking my strength so some stuff may be light.

Reverse Grip Chin-Ups
3 x 10

Bent Over Rows
10, 35lb
10, 45lb
10, 55lb

Up Right Rows
10, 35lb
10, 45lb
10, 55lb

Shoulder Shrugs
20, 100lb

OK, so now I know about where I am with these exercises. Too many reps but I still feel it, so im satisfied. Now for the pyramids, im probably going to add 5-10 pounds as the lowest weight I lift for each exercise, when I start next week.

I think im going to purchase CEE soon and get off the L-Arginine since it stops creatine absorbtion. I also want to buy Optimum Tribulus 650, and Avena Sativa extract to help my natural testosterone production. I found that it's cheaper to buy them seperately than buying Tribex 500.

W

wolfyEVH

if this is your back workout...ditch it.......

do bent over rows first with a barbell......not dumbells......then do some lat pulldown or chins, and finish off with some deadlifts......or do deadlifts first if you'd like.......i wouldnt be messing with exercises like shoulder shrugs and upright rows......your traps will get big from the basic heavy compound exercises......if you plan on only working out 3 days a week, make it mon, wed, frid........if 4 days a weeks, mon,tues,thurs,frid. Stick with the basic compound movements like squats, barbell rows, bench, and deadlifts.....I would make a day for legs, a day for chest, a day for back/bi's, and a day for shoulders/tris.......you could do bi's on chest day if you'd like also....

mon. chest
tues. legs
wed off
thurs. shoulders/tris
fri. back/bis
sat off
sun off or repeat

Severe said:
Thursday, June 02, 2005

Today I was just checking my strength so some stuff may be light.

Reverse Grip Chin-Ups
3 x 10

Bent Over Rows
10, 35lb
10, 45lb
10, 55lb

Up Right Rows
10, 35lb
10, 45lb
10, 55lb

Shoulder Shrugs
20, 100lb

OK, so now I know about where I am with these exercises. Too many reps but I still feel it, so im satisfied. Now for the pyramids, im probably going to add 5-10 pounds as the lowest weight I lift for each exercise, when I start next week.

I think im going to purchase CEE soon and get off the L-Arginine since it stops creatine absorbtion. I also want to buy Optimum Tribulus 650, and Avena Sativa extract to help my natural testosterone production. I found that it's cheaper to buy them seperately than buying Tribex 500.

W

wolfyEVH

also, i'd do 8 reps at the most, and i wouldnt be concentrating too much on supplements except for protein. take a protein shake first thing in the morning and right after a workout.......concentrate more on getting your diet correct.......dont be spending money on creatine and all that when you can buy food at the grocery store

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
I missed that other post by you. Yea, I don't use dumbells for my bent over rows. I think I will switch my leg and chest day around because on Tuesdays I have a spotter.

W

wolfyEVH

Severe said:
I missed that other post by you. Yea, I don't use dumbells for my bent over rows. I think I will switch my leg and chest day around because on Tuesdays I have a spotter.

you dont use dumbbells?? you said for bent over rows you only did 35, 45, and 55 lbs.......is that the total weight you did for reps or the amount of weight on each side of the bar??? a girl could do 35-55 lbs easily for bent over barbell rows

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Each side... I guess the bar does weigh about 45 lb... lol Come on... Dont start comparin me to a girl!

Well I guess the food* has been doing something. I can't see my 6 pack anymore... Does that mean anything?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
DragonRider said:
I would suggest
Monday - Flat bench, Incline bench, flys..Chin ups, Barbell rows, pull downs
Tuesday - Military press, lateral raises..either forearms or abs
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Squats and deadlifts
Friday - Biceps and triceps.
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off
I don't know if I would do deadlifts and squats together.........IMO

W

wolfyEVH

Severe said:
Whats wrong with putting deadlifts with squats?

have you ever done deads or squats??? the 2 most taxing workouts there are...after squats, i'm ready to go home

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Yea, i did them tuesday. Legs are still healing. I did squats first, by the time I got to dead lifts my legs were pretty sore but I still handeled them. Maybe i'll put them on different days just so I don't overtrain.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
For me......I like to go heavy with deadlifts and squats......when you put these two exercises together you may not see quality results due to spent energy..............I would never have the energy to do these two exercises in one day..

also you risk the chance of hurting yourself.........both of these exercieses need to be performed with exact form for safety and maximum gains...

Lift heavy, lift smart, eat properly, and get restful sleep............you'll definatley pack on the mass.......Your muscles force theirselves to grow

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Zaven said:
For me......I like to go heavy with deadlifts and squats......when you put these two exercises together you may not see quality results due to spent energy..............I would never have the energy to do these two exercises in one day..

also you risk the chance of hurting yourself.........both of these exercieses need to be performed with exact form for safety and maximum gains...

Lift heavy, lift smart, eat properly, and get restful sleep............you'll definatley pack on the mass.......Your muscles force theirselves to grow
that's just my body though..........remember we all respond differently to different things......don't just take my word for it.

good luck.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Yea, I'll do deadlift on my back day. Would you suggest it for my first or last exercise that day?

By the way...

Severe said:
Well I guess the food* has been doing something. I can't see my 6 pack anymore... Does that mean anything?

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
I fucking missed monday, bullshit. Im going to have to work out saturday now.

Today I almost squatted double what I could do last week. I also did hack squats, calf raises, and a couple other leg workouts today. I have gained 6 pounds this week and last week I gained 6. So I have gained 12 pounds in the past two weeks. Nothing but eating and working out. I never thought this was possible for a hardgainer like myself but thanks to my legs and diet, im gaining weight.