©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My 20 weeks to my pro debut

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Curious how the reverse hypers worked for you. Been thinking of using one later as we have one in the gym . You like it? Thanks, T

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
That is a tough thing for gals to deal with.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

Is it really the end of Thursday ALREADY?!!! Damn, this week flew by!
Honestly my training kinda sucked this week. My back was bugging me on Saturday and my shoulder was killing me on chest/shoulder day AND my elbow was giving me grief on arm day?! I feel like I'm falling apart here! I think I'm well over due for a massage.
I've also been having a difficult time processing all the negativity that I encounter every time I post a new pic on facebook. I'm usually pretty good about ignoring it all, but this time for some reason it's been getting under my skin. Maybe it's just that I really have not found my own way to process it. I think the amount of time it took me to completely transform myself may have a little to do with it too. I dunno, but I'm not gonna lie it's been eating at me. And I know what you all are going to say "fuck 'em" or "don't listen to those stupid people", and yeah I know . I love what I do, I love what I've made myself into, I'm just not yet in love with the way the rest of the world sees me. I see myself as an athlete, but the world only sees me as steroids, or a woman who has become a man. I'm not a man! And hard work, commitment to my goals, blood, sweat and tears got me here. Ok, done with rant!
Here's a little video clip from back day. These are deads we did with chains. This set was 185lbs with 6 chains, went up to 225lb with 6 chains for 10 after this. Enjoy!
And please excuse my bloat, this was the day after our cheat meal.
185lb deads with 6 chains - YouTube

My girl is a figure pro. I am a high school biology teacher. When students see pictures of her I hear some say stuff like she has muscle s like a man. I always say- is a female lion any less female because she takes down a gazelle? Lol.

I get a kick out of it because many times it is girls in my class talking like that. They will say she is huge! I laugh because in the pics she is 126 pounds. The girls saying that often weigh a lot more!

So, hang in there and do your own thing! Very few will ever get it , Anthro.