©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk's Superdrol Log

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
11/24

This is a bit premature as I am expecting my superdrol sometime this week, nonetheless this will help me establish a baseline and get into the habit of keeping the log.

Background: I spent a few weeks before and a few weeks after my first meet on 11/9 leaning up so that when I add some bulk I will have less total weight to lose.

So, after my meet I dropped everything for two weeks and cleaned up my diet a bit plus ran DNP nightly. That has brought me down to 244-246 in the AM post BM.

Pic: http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p750/chicken_hawk1/IMG_20131123_102113_582_zpscb1a1b37.jpg

So, this weekend I am starting back up on:
Test E 1800mg EW
NPP 600mg EW
Inj winny mg 300mg EW for 6 weeks
Superdrol 10mg AM 20 mg PRW

Also will be doing 5iu Rips PRW
10ius Slin PWO.

Diet: eat as much as I can powerlifting style.

I am in an accumulation phase of my periodaztion so I won't me maxing out till near the end of this run, but I will be able to see how my strength is effected on my current variations of lifts.

Hawk

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
Hawk: If you havent run SD before I would suggest you just stick to 10 and 10. Drink lots of water and be prepared for lethargy. I have run it a couple times and still have some of the original tucked away in the freezer. I always ran 10 a day for the first week and them bumped it up to 20 for the next 3 weeks. Personally I couldn't run it any longer than that as it just seemed to sap my energy, on the flipside the strength gains were phenomenal and the pumps were great too.
Obv all of this is just based on personal experience and everyone reacts differently just wanted to offer how it affected me. Best of luck.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
11/26

Ok, so my superdrol has finally arrived so I will start it tomorrow. I am glad that I did not jump on right away since I have but on 5 lbs since I stopped cutting and jumped back on. So that puts me at 249 with the extra water. Now, I have a good base line to compare. At that point I can give some numbers for comparison.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
11/27

So, my superdrol arrived and I decided to take 20mg PRW. To tell the truth I felt pretty swole. Call it the placebo effect taking place on a simple minded individual I guess.

Anyway, regardless of the superdrol I am experiencing a good strength increase likely due to my recent weight gain.

So, let the log begin.

PS. 4 hrs since administration and no lethargy yet...?

Hawk

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
11/26

Ok, so my superdrol has finally arrived so I will start it tomorrow. I am glad that I did not jump on right away since I have but on 5 lbs since I stopped cutting and jumped back on. So that puts me at 249 with the extra water. Now, I have a good base line to compare. At that point I can give some numbers for comparison.

Hawk

You and I are about the same weight, and I can go up and down 5 to 10 lbs a week just from changes in hydration. Im starting my winter cycle on 1 dec and just finished a week of dnp. How much dnp were you using?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Good luck to you. Superdrol always quits working after 3 weeks for me. I don't know why this is.

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
I hope this cycle goes well for you. I have tried SD with some other PH's together. The gains were like nothing else I have tried, ever, but man did I feel like complete dogshit. I had to set some time a side to make sure I got my daily naps in.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
You and I are about the same weight, and I can go up and down 5 to 10 lbs a week just from changes in hydration. Im starting my winter cycle on 1 dec and just finished a week of dnp. How much dnp were you using?

Every 8 weeks or so I take two weeks off cycle and during that period I take 250mg DNP with dinner. I also cut out out dairy during that time as well. I tend to lose 5 or so lbs once everything settles even though I will drop like 10lbs of total weight.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
11/28
Wt:248
I have decided to keep track of some of my lifts in order to have some objectivity. I am not going heavy on the big three so some accessory lifts will have to suffice. Also, my quad is still healing from the strain I suffered at my first meet.
Dips: 45lbsx12
Supported t-bar 160x12
Romanian DL 315x5

Btw I do feel pretty good besides a small reoccurring head ache at the bottom of my skull.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
11/30
Wt. 249

So I am still taking the superdrol 25mg PRW along with 5iu HGH and a shake. At this point I have not experience the back pump pain even though I have deficit deads, romanians and hypers in my weekly routine. Nor have I felt any lethargy however that could do to the fact I take it late afternoon. That was not the case yesterday and today.

Overall, I did not strength increase with this cycle this week. Added weight on many lifts even though I was tender.

Example:
Push press last saturday 135x5,175x5,185x5,185x5,205x3
Today 135x5, 185x5,205x5, 225x4,185x5

Hawk

Last edited:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
13/3
Wt:249.5
Its Tuesday and I am heeding turbo's advice and taking today and tomorrow off before I head to quads. That being said I was sore yesterday but all numbers continue to increase steadily. Not sure if it is due to the cycle or finally adapting to new lifts.

Either way ill take it, as my lifts at 250 are catching up to what they were at 265.
What does 265 hold for Hawk this time?

Hawk