©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk's Superdrol Log

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Phoes right. You shouldn't be sore with that much test. Either way I know your gonna kill it at the meet. Remember to keep a positive mind set buddy.

That's psych big-john lol. I'm currently on around 1200 mgs of test/ week and I hardly get sore at all so I know exactly what he means.
P

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/9
WT:253

Well, Boris said, any coach can beat up their athletes, but can they recover them? Not, sure what happened but I think that in PLing and life you learn the most important things through mistakes. Like an wise bber told me, you didn't lose if you learned a lesson. I learned many lessons. All of which I will be able to apply to the future.

As for now, I have a fire in my gut and am at 100% so we are ready to go for Saturday. This week I will work up to my last warm up sets and be ready to rock and roll. To be honest I am not sure if I am more exited about the meet or my next training template to prep for a fall meet.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
3/12
WT: 253

So, this is the final week and I am doing just my warm up sets this week. Monday-DL, Tuesday-SQ, Wednesday(today)-BP. So, if you research over reaching you will find the greater the dip...the greater the rebound. I may have accidentally accomplished my goal. The meet Saturday will tell the tale, but not only do I feel great but my warm ups felt light.

Also, I will reap the rewards of making my life harder by not using a DL bar, squatting deep and pausing every (yes every) rep on my BP for the last 3 months.

So my DL's will open with 535 so I warmed up to 475 and yeah with the DL and wrestling shoes it flew up.

And yesterday I sqautted up to 455 as I will open with 525. Now, I did wrap, but because I need practice since I didn't wrap the whole 12 weeks. And yeah 455 felt like 405 or even lighter.

Now, I may not break the 600's this time but I feel confident I will hit my goals of S 575, B-410, DL 585.

Bring it on,
Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

Also, I will reap the rewards of making my life harder by not using a DL bar, squatting deep and pausing every (yes every) rep on my BP for the last 3 months.

Yes!!! It's called doin it right, you're the man you got this!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013

Yes!!! It's called doin it right, you're the man you got this!

Yeah just got back from Bench warm up session.
Push ups x 10
all paused
135x8
185x5
225x3
275x3
325x2
365x1

It takes a while for me to get my bench warmed up without exhausting it. 365 actually felt better than 325 and went up easy. Seeing I opened with 365 last meet this is a great sign.

Hawk

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I can't believe this is the first time I have saw this. Good luck for Sat matey I know you will do great. Just read through your log... full of great info. I know you have finished it but I have just started sdrol :) It's legal here and I bought a clone called Methastadrol. I am on 20mg per day but gonna up to 40mg per day soon.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I can't believe this is the first time I have saw this. Good luck for Sat matey I know you will do great. Just read through your log... full of great info. I know you have finished it but I have just started sdrol :) It's legal here and I bought a clone called Methastadrol. I am on 20mg per day but gonna up to 40mg per day soon.

Thanks bro. I really enjoyed superdrol, but had to cap it around 25mg at least at one dosing due to back cramps. But I am going to try again and do two doses like Magnus suggests and see what happens.

Hawk

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
So, I had my Pling meet this past weekend. It was the Mid-West Show Me classic where 120 lifters gathered in a very large event room to put their bodies to the test. The meet was USPA sanctioned and the lifters divided into 2 subcategories. Lifters 198 and under competed on platform one while the big boys and equipped lifter where on number two.

I was competing in the 275 classic raw master's division weighing in at only 258 with all but my shoes on. I simply wanted to see what I could lift without risking cutting water and since my prep period went haywire it seamed like a good choice.

We arrived the day before to weigh in put the feed bag on then crashed at the event motel...thanks to Nyquil I slept nicely. We woke up at 5:30 and headed to IHOP for some french toast and bacon. I was feeling good but the closer we got the more anxious I got. Not nervous as much as wanted to get things going as I was in the third flight. That's the down side of big meets, get psyched...relax...wait and repeat two more times.

First up was the squat ( I only remember my final attempts in exact lbs). I opened with 525 and rocked it deep and easy... 3 whites. Next was 566...also 3 whites. At this point I knew I had the strength for 585 safely, but on the walk out I got wobely and could not stop it on the way down...so I stopped the lift and racked it. Not too bad, but I had more in the tank.

I opened the bench with 375 and nailed it, so I bumped it to 393 and that went up fairly well but was heavy. I had to choose between 402 and 413...I decided to go for it. And while my left arm stalled a bit on the way up, but locked it out for another 3 whites.

By the time the dead lift came around I was ready to fall asleep. Fortunately, my buddy had some ammonia caps...thank the maker. I decided to try to summon something extra. I had already decided to open with 535 and pulled it easy, so I bumped it to 565 and that went up a little harder, but I had more if I could summon the ambition. I had the bar loaded with 587 then let out a few things before I gripped it and ripped it up for three more whites.

The total for the day was 1563 and enough to win my class and the open 275.... if ...I had only paid the entry fee for both classes. But I didn't so only one trophy for the Hawk.

Anyway, I have my eyes on the USPA National record for Masters 242 which is 1543. I plan to go for that in June at a local meet held at my gym.

Happy lifting brothers,
Hawk