©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lightning Fast Tren A log/review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Nice log T46. Pro bud will be prepping on LF's tren(s) as well .
looking forward to your posts T46.. thx... T

Thanks T, I'm not great at running logs but i will try to keep it informative, and keep to the highlights of my cycle as not to bore you guys to death.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Delts and abs

Delts and abs.
Morning wt: 198

Started with my rotator warm up exersices, this summer i had small tears in both rotator cuffs and one im my right labrum did not need surgery but had to do physical therapy so i always start with those exercises first in all delt and chest work.

Seated DB press: 2 warm up sets 20reps, 10 sets of 10 working sets
Bentover and side raises: 3 sets each to failure
BB shrugs 10 sets of 10

Abs: ab ripper X from P90X ( if you never done it, its brutal)

Some of you maybe wondering about my weird routines, well what i have done is make a modified German High volume workout, where as i pick 1-2 exercises and do 10 sets of 10 which is 100reps i try to use a weight that i can do all 10 sets. When i get to where i can manage all sets with that weight i go up. Leg day is a little different I do high reps 15-20 for 4 sets on hacksquat, leg press, leg curl, and leg ext. calfs every set to failure (setting and standing raises).

And now to the good stuff tren is kicking in had to change my shirt last night woke up and it was soaked in sweat, noticeable strength increase today, not ready to pick up a car or anything but was able to push out more reps with the weight i was hitting failure with last week. not bad for being on just 6 days.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
off day

Just staying out of the cold and relaxing today, going to watch football and take a nap, I do want to add LF is going private soon so from the products i have tried and what i am using currently i do recommend getting a order in to be on the list, these guys are fast and their products are good. I woke this morning looking even leaner after just one week on LF tren.. Just saying.

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I call BULLSHIT!!! Your 50 is the new 25....cant wait to see mid cycle pics...

Perfect example of why i've always like t46 since back at pm.
Knowledgable humble guy. Always down plays his own stuff.
Thx T.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Chest and Tri's

Chest: 10 sets of 10 DB pench press (superset with db fly)
: 5 sets narrow pushups (failure)
Triceps: 10 sets dips (failure)
: 5 sets seated over head extensions
: 3 sets cable push downs 15,10,10
30 min cardio recumbent bike

Feeling like superman know really have to keep focused on not getting injured that is my number one goal, no injuries this year. Veins in upper body really standing out, strength is definitely on the rise. Aggression is there also i'm a mellow guy but once i hit the weights i'm ready to turn it up, i can tell right now this week the fire will be burning hot!!!

I switched body parts tonight cause back was sore from shoveling snow over the weekend so went with chest instead of back tonight

Last edited:

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Back and bi's

Another great workout tonight felt good from beginning to end. The vascularity in my arms and delts are really showing good, upper body is where i always lean out first. Nothing changes your body faster than good tren and a good diet. I have not had any heart burn/acid reflux nor have i felt any lethargy, just a overall well feeling, actually i'm feeling pretty jacked arms pump up just doing things at work. Had some pretty weird dreams last couple of nights not nightmares but just strange, wife said i have been snoring more when i'm sleep don't know if that has anything to do with the tren just thought i would mention it.

Now i have not tried every sponsor so this is just my personal experience to this point, but this is some of most potent tren ace i have used, i never got to experience the fina pellets so i can't compare to that just to what i have used so far.

Ok so for pip A+
potency A+
Smoothness flows thru 29g A+

I will post more pics as i go so you guys can see my progress, loving every minute of this so far

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
2 week update

Almost 2 weeks in tomorrow and feeling great just finished legs and ready to eat. Things could not be going better, diet is the same and starting to look like my old self again, there is nothing like the feeling of hitting the iron when your on that feeling of being jacked, yes my name is thunder and i have a tren addiction.
My waist is already looking smaller and i'm looking more defined. I will be keeping to the same routine through most of the winter and change things up come spring. I plan to get some pics up for comparison soon, i think a picture is worth a thousand words anyone can talk the talk but a picture tells it all.

Got some LF T-bol and test suspension ordered and will throw that in the mix down the road, the test suspension will be my preworkout boost and its been years since i ran tbol so looking forward to see how i look running LF's

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Update Pics

2 weeks on and I'm getting leaner and retaining muscle what more can you ask for.

Morning wt: 196.4

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
When's the next show thunder?

Have not decide yet, I would like to give Masters Nationals another shot i missed out on the top 5 placed 7th so it would be great to see if i could place higher seeing as this year i trained with a bum shoulder that hampered me and now that i am painfree i think i could do better

Last edited:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Have not decide yet, I would like to give Masters Nationals another shot i missed out on the top 5 placed 7th so it would be great to see if i could place higher seeing as this year i trained with a bum shoulder that hampered me and now that i am painfree i think i could do better

I hope it all works out well for you thunder. A mutual friend of ours Jerry M. has taken a bit of time off to gain even more size. I'm hoping he does a show near me next time. Best of luck thunder!

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I hope it all works out well for you thunder. A mutual friend of ours Jerry M. has taken a bit of time off to gain even more size. I'm hoping he does a show near me next time. Best of luck thunder!

I think i saw that Jerry posted he is up to 240 and i saw his pics its a lean 240 and he is looking stronger than ever, ah to be young again

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good things happening for you T46. You are coming into the "sweet spot" at 2 weeks in. Have fun and keep us posted . Thanks, T........

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Whats up everyone things are still going strong every week gets better tren is really rolling in me now more vascular, strength is up, and looking leaner by the week, if anyone is in doubt of LF's tren i say just give one vial a try you will feel it the first week, very potent. I will update my log every couple of weeks to note my progress, everyday logs get to be kinda boring, specially since i am not looking for max lifts or setting PR's just body transformation, which i am on my way to. One thing to note is when it arrives i will be adding LF T-bol at 60mg ed, never ran tbol and tren so this will be a experience for me can't wait to see the results

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
How are the sides thunder? Im about three weeks in on mine and the wifes havin to wash the sheets almost daily from the night sweats their some of the worst ive ever had and i average about 4 hours a sleep a night used to get 8 or 9 never had tren hit me like this....on the flip side though my bench has went up 20 lbs and squat 50 lbs in 3 weeks and damn the workouts feel good. This is prob the best tren ive ever used.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
How are the sides thunder? Im about three weeks in on mine and the wifes havin to wash the sheets almost daily from the night sweats their some of the worst ive ever had and i average about 4 hours a sleep a night used to get 8 or 9 never had tren hit me like this....on the flip side though my bench has went up 20 lbs and squat 50 lbs in 3 weeks and damn the workouts feel good. This is prob the best tren ive ever used.

Really the sides are not that bad i'm just running my trt dose of test and keeping my carbs low at night, i get my night shirt sweaty and my pillow case which i now put at towel on so not to mess up the wifes linens but nothing like soaking the sheets, and i started taking trazadon to sleep and that gets me about 6 good hours, and like i have stated also srd1 this is the best tren i have ever used, glad to see others are having the same experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.