©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lightning Fast Tren A log/review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Tried something different for delts

I did a delt routine i saw on facebook the other day, its 3 exercises done back to back 8-10 reps for 5 rounds little rest as possible

standing shoulder presses
upright rows
front raises over head

After i completed the 5 rounds i threw in 5 sets of shrugs, man talk about a insane pump and burn, so i think i will put this routine in everyother delt session just for something different.
Some of you guys might want to try this out if your bored with your current routine

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
T-bol update

This is day 7 of 60mg/ed of tbol my evening weight is 208lbs. All i can say is holy crap this stuff is strong the pumps i've had in my biceps and back today is just freakin rediculous and i think i will have to back off for a couple of days at 40mg cause i 'm not sure if im just not feeling well or if at 60mg it has my stomach upset ,don't feel like eating and been having acid reflux since yesterday so going to see how i feel over the weekend at a lower dose, I'm still running tren/ed at 500mg/wk and diet is still the same except for Christmas had to go to 2 family dinners and i enjoyed every minute :) will clean it back up after New years

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
T46, great log. Just sat down and read through it. Thanks for keeping the info coming.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Well decided to drop the t-bol even at a low dose it seems to be making me feel ill, upset stomach with nausea not sure why this is I have used tbol before though it was some years ago so just not sure why i am having such a different reaction this time around. But whatever it is if i don't take it a day i feel better so i know its the cause, anybody else ever have a reaction like this?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well decided to drop the t-bol even at a low dose it seems to be making me feel ill, upset stomach with nausea not sure why this is I have used tbol before though it was some years ago so just not sure why i am having such a different reaction this time around. But whatever it is if i don't take it a day i feel better so i know its the cause, anybody else ever have a reaction like this?

It is one of the few things I haven't tried, but at least with it you can tell pretty quick if it is the culprit or not. Keep us posted on what you find out.

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
What's up thunder sad to hear brother Lightning has the same reaction with the tbol I on the other hand and farm as well don't... I guess it's all on the person it is very potent though... Farm is running it right now as well

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
What's up thunder sad to hear brother Lightning has the same reaction with the tbol I on the other hand and farm as well don't... I guess it's all on the person it is very potent though... Farm is running it right now as well

Very potent brother, wish i could handle it, no worries im doing fine on the tren and going to start the test suspension next workout.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Thunder, you look great!

I like it that you are holding up the dated sign. That is cool!
Keep hitting it. As far as your training pain-free....I am glad for you:)

I have to be careful not to hurt myself too.

The lighteningfast guys are awesome. I was told about them by a friend (STRUNK) and he was right. Great stuff, friendly folks to work with.

Please keep us updated on your workouts.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of doing. Was your urine orange or a very dark yellow? It still could be Tren but just under dosed.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
People that want to know..
DO NOT DO THIS !!!! We cant have unsafe practices posted !
"I even went so far as to inject a small amount directly into a vein to see if I could get the cough going." = not smart.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
People that want to know..
DO NOT DO THIS !!!! We cant have unsafe practices posted !
"I even went so far as to inject a small amount directly into a vein to see if I could get the cough going." = not smart.
Bump this.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just so everyone understands my reason.Blood flow will carry the oil to the heart. The heart will then pump it to the lungs for gas exchange, but the gas exchange can't happen because the blood has been replaced with oil. The oil will stick in that spot in the lungs, resulting in a hard, nasty cough. In addition, the heart will beat profusely as it tries harder and harder to produce some gas
exchange.

Win win for one foot in the grave..

Status
Not open for further replies.