©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lightning Fast Tren A log/review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Let's purposely attempt to give ourselves a pulmonary embolism. Damn...

Reminds me of a tv show on Spike tv called "1000 ways to die."

Last edited:

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Nice job not only hijacking this thread, but also being the first dumbass I've ever read of injecting oil into a vein on purpose. Also, nice job researching how to let coconut oil reach room temperature again. I hope you didn't sprain something between your ears while trying to figure that one out. Why do I have the feeling that your the same guy who was claiming all the knots and PIP from LFA gear over on PM... I call BS on that one too. I've used 3 different LFA oils and none of them caused any PIP worth mentioning when shooting in quads, glutes or delts. /RANT

Let's let Thunder have his log back now.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Guys, if a post needs to be deleted why do people feel the need to quote in their posts? That just makes our job that much harder as we have to go through and edit every single post that quoted the effected post.

Please use common sense when seeing spam or reporting a post! Thank you!

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Thunder, how's the cycle progressing?

Things are going good i stopped posting cause i'm in the transformation contest on PM and i rather just update pics than let everyone know exactly what i'm doing, but as far the the tren goes it very good adding in Tne before workouts 3 days aweek at 100mg per pin, will be switching to npp in about a week and run that for a while before returning to tren, mast, and maybe halo before i take my final pics

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I missed(thankfully) the iv inj post as I've been just f--ed with weather complications as of late. Nice log T46. Thanks.T

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Hey everybody I know i have been quiet of late, I'm still cutting but had to go off of everything except my trt for a while got test coming up with the doc.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
My after cycle pics

Very happy

Attachments

• Back 2.jpg
    Back 2.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Side 2 copy.jpg
    Side 2 copy.jpg