©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH Power Kefeis test results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Will have bloods taken Tuesday morning since tomorrow is a holiday. Results usually come very fast.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
10iu. ( 1vial) 2 hours before blood draw pinned into delt with a 1" 25 or 30 g pin.. thanks D. Post a pic of vial and top..thks..

I followed the sticky in the lab and serum test forum. 3hrs.

Also the vial was clear, no label, blue cap with "KeFei BioTech" See post #3.

Puck was solid white, left a slight "ghost" at the bottom of vial where it had been sitting. Visible if you tipped the vial and the puck slid up.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I followed the sticky in the lab and serum test forum. 3hrs.

Also the vial was clear, no label, blue cap with "KeFei BioTech" See post #3.

Puck was solid white, left a slight "ghost" at the bottom of vial where it had been sitting. Visible if you tipped the vial and the puck slid up.

So did it completely dissolve or are u saying that there was a slight wyite tint to the bottom of the bottle after you mixed it? I'm confused as well to this post.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
So did it completely dissolve or are u saying that there was a slight wyite tint to the bottom of the bottle after you mixed it? I'm confused as well to this post.

that was before dissolving.
everything dissolved completely when reconstituting.

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
Here are the results: 8.8ng/ml

View attachment 11387

Perhaps relevant: this vial was from another 'kit', e.g. strip of 10 that came taped together. Better than my 0.2 level, but still quite short of the 29 and 37 reported here before. Somehow this reading doesn't exactly console me either way, seems like just another wrinkle (problem) for seeing a resolution either way.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Sure leaves a major grey area now. We have high, very high, low and now mediocre readings.

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
Some growth that I purchased from the same source also turned out to be no good. I didn't make a fuss about it but was told by a mod at prom to talk to the source and see if he would send me another batch that hopefully would test good.

So I contacted the source and was told that he couldn't replace my kits for free but he would give me a really good price on them to make up for my trouble. I laughed my ass off over that one. Kind of like getting robbed and the robber offers to sell you your stuff back at a "really good price", lol.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well if enough people have shitty results with the same growth and same sponsor one would think that a mod or someone would step in:what:

cuz

Mar 7, 2006
They just sent me the vials taped into strips of 10 along with the boxes shipped flat and a few 'KeFei' labels, presumably to put on the boxes. They definitely weren't shipped to me packaged in sealed boxes like yours apparently were. Mine were from a December special, maybe there's a difference in packaging effort or just a difference in how they get them from their supplier now. Still, that was what I received from them.

I got the same kits during the same sale. I hate to see these results. Every other time I've used Kefei's from him they worked great but I don't have any labs. I haven't started this batch yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.