©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Road to Nationals

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
deadlift
3x1 365
3x1 425
1x3 495

bench 225x3
275x3
315x3x1

Easy sodium and water loading, only have to drop like 8 pounds, really easy.

Buddy Derek Kendall got picked up by Universal-Animal. To bad he hurt his leg at the meet with his opener but I know he'll come bac and get that 1,000+

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Ok so sitting around cutting weight on my last food day. Im uner 225 so looks like no sweat time !

Took saline laxative now just waiting to shit, ate a shit ooad of celery yesterday. Fiber mother fucker.

So I bloated uo to 233 on monday and now am under 225. All through diet and water manipulation. Got bags packed for flight tmrw at 5am. And got my list of shit to buy when I get there. Hotel doesnt have a scale so hopefully o can get a cheap shitty one at target.

Keep u guys upated.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Results from nationals....

I bombed out on the bench :eek:

I did an easy weight cut and weighed in at 217.9
bloated back up to 228 and went to the meet that was not run really that well. Alot of fucked up shit went on in the flights but I'm use to that happening it's the spice of competition. But alot of things went wrong on meet day.
1. Other guys I was going with bailed last minute. Leaving me with no handlers and no help at the meet. Do-able but it sucks.

2. I misloaded the kilo plates in warm up and took 6 reds (55) instead on 45's. So my last raw squat of 585 was 715....ouch

3. Squat had no one to call my depth so failed my opener on 1st attempt for being high with 765. BURIED it on second and then was tired from wrapping own knee and prepping suit and failed at lock out with 804 on 3rd.

4. Bench opened with easy 565, took it out, TOUCHED, threw it up, locked out, got rack command, and then got 3 reds! Was told my right arm LOCKED OUT after MY LEFT. Fair enough, that is a rule. 2ND attempt same thing. Then on 3rd attempt was going up even, held it to lock out even, then judge said to take it as I was locking out. Crowd booed and so did other lifters...i got pissed but called it a day.

We had World Judges at the meet which is cool because they hammer the rules, and hammered EVERYONE. So it was fair across the board so no complaints from me. Just mad that this is the first meet I have ever bombed at.

What I learned:
1. Never doing a meet without my guys there and a handler.
2. Tren sucks compared to Deca. Tren just stripped fat off me and let me keep some good strength. I always hated tren for this reason, and FOR ME IT TAKES FOR EVER TO KICK IN AND THE STRENGTH GAINS AIN'T THAT IMPRESSIVE, but as trying something new, back to NPP.
3. No more Sustanon. Back to long esters like cyp cause the eod shots killed me. And I always get horrible pip from prop in the sustanon.
4. I will bulk back up and piggy back on the gains made to make my self more efficient while staying closer to 220. I didn't have to do sauna time and it made a difference.
5. Every time I sent my suit or gear in to get refitted I lost more weight by the time it got back....tren.

Now back to a base building workout for the next 8-10 weeks and adding some serious size.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Either way brother you rocked it. Idc what anyone says love following your posts and threads. Great job worlds next?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
SHIT. Wish I was there I woulda helped as I know importance of just meet comrades in itself.. but..now you know.. next ones yours and I will need a meet date for my calendar.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I may or may not do worlds.
1. School might be hectic to take off and run to France.
2. It's in France $$$
3. World team is picked. I'm a shoe in for 220 but still need to be picked.

Hey IB you would of laughed cause I got threatened with a suspension after my 3rd bench cause I was swearing so loud back stage the crowd heard me. There was a bar in the green room too.......

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Results from nationals....

I bombed out on the bench :eek:

I did an easy weight cut and weighed in at 217.9
bloated back up to 228 and went to the meet that was not run really that well. Alot of fucked up shit went on in the flights but I'm use to that happening it's the spice of competition. But alot of things went wrong on meet day.
1. Other guys I was going with bailed last minute. Leaving me with no handlers and no help at the meet. Do-able but it sucks.

2. I misloaded the kilo plates in warm up and took 6 reds (55) instead on 45's. So my last raw squat of 585 was 715....ouch

3. Squat had no one to call my depth so failed my opener on 1st attempt for being high with 765. BURIED it on second and then was tired from wrapping own knee and prepping suit and failed at lock out with 804 on 3rd.

4. Bench opened with easy 565, took it out, TOUCHED, threw it up, locked out, got rack command, and then got 3 reds! Was told my right arm LOCKED OUT after MY LEFT. Fair enough, that is a rule. 2ND attempt same thing. Then on 3rd attempt was going up even, held it to lock out even, then judge said to take it as I was locking out. Crowd booed and so did other lifters...i got pissed but called it a day.

We had World Judges at the meet which is cool because they hammer the rules, and hammered EVERYONE. So it was fair across the board so no complaints from me. Just mad that this is the first meet I have ever bombed at.

What I learned:
1. Never doing a meet without my guys there and a handler.
2. Tren sucks compared to Deca. Tren just stripped fat off me and let me keep some good strength. I always hated tren for this reason, and FOR ME IT TAKES FOR EVER TO KICK IN AND THE STRENGTH GAINS AIN'T THAT IMPRESSIVE, but as trying something new, back to NPP.
3. No more Sustanon. Back to long esters like cyp cause the eod shots killed me. And I always get horrible pip from prop in the sustanon.
4. I will bulk back up and piggy back on the gains made to make my self more efficient while staying closer to 220. I didn't have to do sauna time and it made a difference.
5. Every time I sent my suit or gear in to get refitted I lost more weight by the time it got back....tren.

Now back to a base building workout for the next 8-10 weeks and adding some serious size.

It looks like you took away a lot from the meet. Totally blows when you don't have handlers...they are critical to performance. Like a pit crew for Nascar.

It looks like your getting right back on the horse, just have a few more cheeseburgers first.

Got my meet this Saturday, gotta take it down 10lbs. Here goes.

Hawk

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
It looks like you took away a lot from the meet. Totally blows when you don't have handlers...they are critical to performance. Like a pit crew for Nascar.

It looks like your getting right back on the horse, just have a few more cheeseburgers first.

Got my meet this Saturday, gotta take it down 10lbs. Here goes.

Hawk

Bro if you need help with cut contact me I got you ;)

Attachments

• 128712779658822241.jpg
    128712779658822241.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 16

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I'm off this week

Then start my cruise on 1 cc of sustanon a week and 20mcg igf-lr3 am and 20mcg-lr3 before bed.

Might start a new log for that.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Sorry it didn't turn out the way you wanted bro but the good thing is like Hawk said you took a lot away from that meet.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I would love to see how cruising affects the strength of someone of your caliber. Are you doing the lr3 subq?

I go IM, just AA and IGF...no bac.
Take 20mg of tamox and 12.5 aromasin ed. I get strong when I take nolva.
Base cycle is a bodybuilding workout with power moves. And the fucking hack squat machine...hate that thing.:banghead: